This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Who's rotting in jail right now? You think folks are more harsh on the flip side because of it's dark history? Speaking of history are we used to seeing that side serve jail time? if so i'm cool with it, if not, why is he the one to be the example all of a sudden?
I think dude doesn't view Jussie as a brotha, he veiws him as an other, because this logic is weird.

He is tired of black men being harshly treated by the criminal justice system, so he wants to see one harshly punished by the criminal justice system.

I really don't care all that much if gets a harsh sentence because he did do this to himself, but I don't have some blood thirst to see the system come down hard on him.

Jussie gotta come clean though. It is low life behavior to still try to put a hate crime on his accomplices when he knows he set it up. That takes it to a higher level of scumbag behavior imo.

I think dude doesn't view Jussie as a brotha, he veiws him as an other, because this logic is weird.

He is tired of black men being harshly treated by the criminal justice system, so he wants to see one harshly punished by the criminal justice system.

I really don't care all that much if gets a harsh sentence because he did do this to himself, but I don't have some blood thirst to see the system come down hard on him.

Jussie gotta come clean though. It is low life behavior to still try to put a hate crime on his accomplices when he knows he set it up. That takes it to a higher level of scumbag behavior imo.
Yeah I really don't care either way, whatever happens is on him, but that furor to see him be the example that goes under the jail is a little weird.

Some people in here are crazy angry. Don't get me wrong, I am upset as well and I agree he needs to be punished for what he did BUT lets not forget weather he gets probation, jail, or prison (highly unlikely) he is still going to be screwed going forward. Very few people if any are going to want anything to do with him so that greatly diminishes his chance of having a productive life.

The problem with our criminal justice system aside from mandatory minimum sentences is they tend to punish the less fortunate and it creates a cycle that they can never get out of.

Example - Person has a minimum wage job and is barely making it and gets arrested for a misdemeanor. Goes to jail and has to sit in jail until his court proceeding. Since he is in jail he cant go to work so he looses his job. He finally goes to court and is forced to pay a fine. He cant pay the fine because he now has no job. Deadline approaches and he still has no job and no money so he now has a warrant. He eventually gets stopped and arrested for his warrant now the fine is even larger yet he still has no job. He is eventually released still no job and with a bigger fine PLUS still has cost of living expenses; family matters in some cases. At this point even if he finds a job that pays minimum wage he still wont be able to cover the fine and all his daily expenses so more often than not they resort to illegal means. He now gets caught for selling drugs or robbery and is charged with a felony. So now he goes to prison and upon release has even less job opportunities because very few companies want to hire a felon. Now he resorts back to illegal activities as way to live thus the reason for the huge recidivism problem in our country.

Yeah i've seen that trap, don't even have to do anything else illegal, but because your income options are limited, you're unable to pay fines and fees on time and get locked up again for that. System is ****.

Now he’s really gonna have salary problems :lol:
When it comes time for Jussie to pay for his next scam to relaunch his career, he gonna be in front of his accomplices like...
KH_Bank_account_1024x1024.gif

One thing that I hope people on both sides of this issue can agree on is that Jessie FOUGHT BACK. HE Fought back. His trainer must be thrilled that he could fight off two dudes after eating a subway salad. Hopefully he releases a training video soon. #P4PCHAMP, #SUBWAYEATFRESH.

:rofl: the check though :rofl:
Sucks that he may do jail time but this story is classic, like generational level.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets spun so much that he'd get more acting work because of it.

I literally just told my wife this. I honestly see this happening.

Doubt he'll get jail time. Pop up on an SNL skit and let them make skit of it, play into it. Do another interview and write a book.

The situation is stupid and embarrassing as hell, but man the way the media is set up you can always bounce back.

I literally just told my wife this. I honestly see this happening.

Doubt he'll get jail time. Pop up on an SNL skit and let them make skit of it, play into it. Do another interview and write a book.

The situation is stupid and embarrassing as hell, but man the way the media is set up you can always bounce back.

Yeah, this country rewards stupidity and foolish behavior. Worst case he'll just have to be the stereotypical loud gay dude on a reality show

So for the “he only lied it’s not that big of a deal” crowd, do you feel the same way when a white person lies about a black person being resonsible for________? If not I’d love to see what type of mental gymnastics you use to explain away your double standard.

They won't answer that question comrade.

Back
Top Bottom