This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

post the best gifs/memes pls

D0BtFDsVsAAkhWn.jpg:large

ok but your opinion doesnt put people in jail either

so while you can pay lip service and say maybe facetiously you want all people punished, here you are starting with jussie to be thrown under the jail

when there are countless stories of it going the other way that your opinion is a catch-all for

but on jussie individual basis you got your pitchfork in hand

you cant say you want it one way, but then ignore the other way

You must have me confused with someone else. “Thrown under the jail”, “pitchfork in hand”? Certainly wasn’t me. All I asked about was your double standards and how you justify them. If some white people get away with it, Jussie should also get away with it. Easy enough.

Also, thank you for letting me know that my opinion doesn’t put people in jail. Had I not had this vital piece of information things out here in the real world would get quite awkward.

Iamdef’s gif is spot on. I shouldv’e known better than to participate in this. |l

Smh Jessie
Lied at the interview. His expression was extra. Bad acting.

A lot of this circular discussion is rooted in the nonsensical expectation that the power structure(so called white people), are going to treat anyone else, especially their main threat(people of color), the way they treat their own.

If there was ever true equality in this kingdom, people of color would overtake caucasians. And they can’t allow that.

So the opposite is nonsensical too

Acting like a minority is going to be the example set that others won't follow

I think those are two different situations though.

Calling police on someone who they think is suspicious (yeah its ****** but thats gonna be their defense) or commiting a crime vs filing a police report accusing people of assault when in reality it was something you set up and manufactured.

Isn't that worse for being ****** tho?

Like he engineered this yes but y'all hollering copycats like people tripping over themselves to pay to get themselves beat up

Nah brah. I want dude locked up. As a black man we both know how life's can be ruined over lies. I want that same energy applied to Jussie's case as we still do to Emmit Till's murder.
the woman who falsley claim emmitt whistled at her admits she made it up and she wasn't prosecuted...

so what are you really saying....?

If its nonsensical that white people will punish their own like they punish minorities then its nonsensical to think that punishing a minority will set the example for whites or anybody for that matter to follow
We're saying the same thing. Of course this will NOT be precedent for when a caucasian pulls a stunt like this in the future, because they will show favor to their own.

Which is why I stated that believing that they would not show favor to their own was the root of the circular conversation taking place.

OK so what's the justification for punishing jussie with extreme prejudice again?
BRUH... :lol:

You're still missing my original point, which is that there is no justification to be found here. So called white people don't operate in "fairness" when it comes to us, so why are you looking for it?

You're looking for a thunderstorm in the desert, and questioning why it isn't there when you can't find it. Make sense?

Back
Top Bottom