This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

BRUH... :lol:

You're still missing my original point, which is that there is no justification to be found here. So called white people don't operate in "fairness" when it comes to us, so why are you looking for it?

You're looking for a thunderstorm in the desert, and questioning why it isn't there when you can't find it. Make sense?

When you say “so called white people” (hilarious btw) don’t operate in fairness are you saying that NO white person can be fair in regards to someone who is a different race? There are examples of black people in this thread who seem to fair in there desire for punishment for Jussie.

What I’ve come to realize is that because YOU show favor to your race you imagine that everyone else must be the same way. A liar or cheat can’t imagine that someone could be honest or not cheat others. It’s sad that adults believe these sort of blanket generalities. My apologies if you aren’t an adult.

Some people in here are crazy angry. Don't get me wrong, I am upset as well and I agree he needs to be punished for what he did BUT lets not forget weather he gets probation, jail, or prison (highly unlikely) he is still going to be screwed going forward. Very few people if any are going to want anything to do with him so that greatly diminishes his chance of having a productive life.

The problem with our criminal justice system aside from mandatory minimum sentences is they tend to punish the less fortunate and it creates a cycle that they can never get out of.

Example - Person has a minimum wage job and is barely making it and gets arrested for a misdemeanor. Goes to jail and has to sit in jail until his court proceeding. Since he is in jail he cant go to work so he looses his job. He finally goes to court and is forced to pay a fine. He cant pay the fine because he now has no job. Deadline approaches and he still has no job and no money so he now has a warrant. He eventually gets stopped and arrested for his warrant now the fine is even larger yet he still has no job. He is eventually released still no job and with a bigger fine PLUS still has cost of living expenses; family matters in some cases. At this point even if he finds a job that pays minimum wage he still wont be able to cover the fine and all his daily expenses so more often than not they resort to illegal means. He now gets caught for selling drugs or robbery and is charged with a felony. So now he goes to prison and upon release has even less job opportunities because very few companies want to hire a felon. Now he resorts back to illegal activities as way to live thus the reason for the huge recidivism problem in our country.

Bravo !

When you say “so called white people” (hilarious btw) don’t operate in fairness are you saying that NO white person can be fair in regards to someone who is a different race? There are examples of black people in this thread who seem to fair in there desire for punishment for Jussie.

What I’ve come to realize is that because YOU show favor to your race you imagine that everyone else must be the same way. A liar or cheat can’t imagine that someone could be honest or not cheat others. It’s sad that adults believe these sort of blanket generalities. My apologies if you aren’t an adult.
1) I'm not speaking it terms of every single individual caucasian, moreso in general, or "the system".

2) Are you suggesting that I'm IMAGINING that white people haven't treated others fairly???

3) Everyone else, in general, is the same way. Asians, caucasian jews, east indians. They all look out for their own first, as they should. People of color, "black/hispanic", are the only ones who are looking to hold hands with everybody before taking care of home.

4) YOU GOT DAMN RIGHT I SHOW FAVOR TO MY OWN PEOPLE. WITH NO SHAME EITHER. (I'm so called black for the record)

On the low, he kinda got what he wanted. This story is legendary and will go down in history... Just not the way he expected.

You underestimate how short attention spans are now and how ****** up the world is. By November dudes will be talking about “oh yea..:lol:

I cannot wait to hear his sentence. If he gets the same or more time than the white supremacist busted this week, it is going to be a problem.

I cannot wait to hear his sentence. If he gets the same or more time than the white supremacist busted this week, it is going to be a problem.
:lol: How the **** would the US Coast Guard white nationalist guy charged with domestic terrorism be given the same sentence as Jussie. The fact that you think that would be a possibility is just absurd.

giphy.gif

I’m pretty late to this story but am I getting this right? This dude faked a hate crime attack on himself for some reason? And he got 2 BLACK GUYS to fake beat him up?

"Allegedly"
I’m pretty late to this story but am I getting this right? This dude faked a hate crime attack on himself for some reason? And he got 2 BLACK GUYS to fake beat him up?
Let's see how the trial unfolds before we jump to conclusions that he made this up.

Robert Kraft is charged with A MISDEMEANOR FOR SOLICITING SEX IN A HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION!!

But Jussie is potentially facing 1-3 years in prison for a false police report.

What a joke.

Unless I’m mistaken dude’s involvement is as far as buying cat. I don’t know the laws on that but...

I don’t see how that should warrant anywhere near the punishment that Smollett’s actions are gonna get and honestly he should just be fined whatever the cost of time and effort CPD put towards this

Anyone who wants to see him do real time for this silly publicity stunt (when u boil away all the extra ****) has deeper motivations and disdain for that man or something about him

Fine him and force him to do a press conference or something. I wanna see him sit down w like the 85 South Show and Lil Duval and try to explain this ****. that’s actually the best punishment. And the best way for him to get this outta peoples minds. Laugh it off and be honest about whatever it is u was tryna accomplish.

I just wanna say that whether Jussie Smollett plotted this for financial gain or because he's downright mentally deranged, his actions are akin to spitting on Matthew Shepard's grave and other victims of true homophobia. And in other cases, racism, because he invoked both with his fairy tale of lies.

I find it unlikely that Jussie serves time in the end. More probable that he is ordered to repay the cost of the fraudulent investigation, plus a tarnished career. Although it wouldn't be surprising to see him land another acting role five years down the road, albeit on a lesser scale than say, "Empire."

BTW, the public would really like to hear Lee Daniels's candid thoughts.

Jussie wasn't a leader in the fight for racial equality, nor was he the face of any other movement
If he wasn't on a TV show this crap would have been a one and done news story
And if there weren't national news cameras everywhere, 75% of the cops/FBI they claim were "working" the case wouldn't have even been assigned to the case

Robert Kraft is charged with A MISDEMEANOR FOR SOLICITING SEX IN A HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION!!

But Jussie is potentially facing 1-3 years in prison for a false police report.

What a joke.

Kraft got a rub & tug at a spa, stop gassin it >D

Jussie wasn't a leader in the fight for racial equality, nor was he the face of any other movement
If he wasn't on a TV show this crap would have been a one and done news story
And if there weren't national news cameras everywhere, 75% of the cops/FBI they claim were "working" the case wouldn't have even been assigned to the case
Man's was a BLACK ICON

The hell you talking about?

:lol: How the **** would the US Coast Guard white nationalist guy charged with domestic terrorism be given the same sentence as Jussie. The fact that you think that would be a possibility is just absurd.
The fact that Jussie is getting more attention, is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom