This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

I’m still stuck on this man calling himself Gay Pac :rofl:

I can’t get over if. I can’t

A7BBA577-273A-4ACB-8EB5-5C4D6D4C3889.gif

Jussie Smollett Did NOT Pay Brothers $3,500 for 'Attack'

0223-jussie-smollett-osundairo-brothers-tmz-instagram-9.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/23/jussie-smollett-3500-dollars-money-attack-training/

The Chicago PD claims Jussie Smollett paid Ola and Abel Osundairo $3,500 to fake an attack, but sources connected to the case tell TMZ that's just not the case.

Our sources say the brothers made a deal with Jussie to train him for 5 weeks so he could get in shape for an upcoming music video. Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan.

Our sources say Jussie told the brothers he would pay them for their services, but no specific amount was discussed.

A few days before the "attack," Jussie wrote the brothers a check for $3,500. The memo line read, "5 weeks training nutrition plan."

Our sources say Ola and Abel told the grand jury they were paid for the 5-week program and not for the "attack." One source connected with the brothers did say Ola and Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme.

We've learned the brothers also told the grand jury that they had nothing to do with the threatening letter mailed to Jussie Smollett 8 days before the "attack."

Last edited:
Just funny how they keep labeling dudes as the nigerian bros, dudes were born in the US and prolly sound like Durkio.

Just funny how they keep labeling dudes as the nigerian bros, dudes were born in the US and prolly sound like Durkio.
Yea peeped that a couple days ago...The immigrant angle poppin right now so guess the media trying to run with that for more clicks :smh:

They should def take advantage and expand the training services though, especially now Jussie made the going rate 3500 for a month.

Pretty much anyone that made a racial comparison, especially the graphics that conveniently omit pertinent details.

People love to deflect and bring up a totally different case that has multiple differences in attempt to make it seem like that person received preferential treatment due to them being white. Basically ignoring all accountability.

"Well so-and-so did it too". It's sad imo. Yes there is a racial divide and whites get preferences treatment while blacks get judged to the full extent of the law and this issues NEEDS to get addressed, however this isn't the way I'd like to see it done. It just comes across as petty. If people are going to compare cases, make sure there the same and include all the facts.
No.

The over arching theme with the comparison was that black people always end up having to be made an example of while white people skate free regardless of the crime.

Y’all got stuck in the 1 to 1 comparison (granted, I specifically asked for the difference) and you guys got really caught up in that to the point where y’all almost made it sound like there wasn’t a disparity in the first place.

To be compared, things don’t have to be identical.

kraft hasn’t skated free. They got him on video and might charge him with a few misdemeanors like the other clients who went there. It’s not like he owned the place or organized the sex trafficking ring. To be all upset and typing in all caps is buffoonery. Put your attention to the people who own those places and force the women into that sex work.

FBI Says Jussie Smollett May Not Have Sent Hateful Letter
Image via Getty

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/02/jussie-smollett-attack-letter-fbi

The FBI said that the Chicago Police were overstating things when they claimed that Jussie Smollett definitely sent a hateful, ransom-note style letter to himself. Law enforcement sources who spoke to TMZ said that the matter of who sent the letter is still under investigation.

Authorities have searched the apartment of Abel and Ola Osundairo, Smollett's alleged accomplices in what police are claiming was a staged hate crime. The gossip website says that they seized magazines in the raid and are determining if the lettering in the threatening note came from the publications in their apartment. However, that connection hasn't been made just yet by investigators looking into Smollett's increasingly strange case. The claims of the anonymous officials speaking to TMZ run counter to the words of CPD Superintendent Eddie Johnson. The top cop said that Smollett's connection to the letter was determined.

"I think he [Johnson] went too far. We're not there yet," the unnamed official said.

Beyond the letter statements, Johnson said that Smollett owes Chicago an apology for using it as the backdrop of his alleged hoax.

“I know the racial divide that exists here. I know how hard it’s been for our city and our nation to come together. And I also know the disparities and I know the history,” Johnson said in a press conference earlier this week. “I love the city of Chicago and the Chicago Police Department, warts and all. But this publicity stunt was a scar that Chicago didn’t earn and certainly didn’t deserve.”

Last edited:

So why were they buying the exact same supplies that were described by Smollett at the hardware store? :lol:

Also, from the link you posted:

A few days before the "attack," Jussie wrote the brothers a check for $3,500. The memo line read, "5 weeks training nutrition plan."

:lol:

Look man...Jussie is dumb. However, he'd be some next level stupid to write anything on that memo line that would implicate him for being tied into the "assault." Most people w/ a shred of common sense can see right thru this :lol:

"nutrition plan" :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom