This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogback to Europa League. :smokin

Y'all thought y'all was clever with that one. :rofl:

Last edited:
PSG is burning

Should've never sacked Blanc tbh

He was a bonehead in the CL match against City, but he dominated Ligue 1. Should have never let him go.

Allow him to learn from his mistake and came back this year ready to get further.

Di Maria already wants run back to Madrid

I'm glad he's gone, well more so how PSG is doing. Ligue 1 has been so entertaining this season. Monaco and Nice have been a joy to watch

@SquawkaNews FFICIAL: Chapecoense have been crowned Copa Sudamericana 2016 champions by CONMEBOL.

View media item 2251576
I'll co-sig with mastamind89 mastamind89 , although I haven't paid attention to Nice, I've watched Monaco in league & CL play & it's been fun watching them. Leonardo Jardim is doing a solid job so far especially bringing along all the young players.

Edit - New Nike/Barca Rondo ad...

Last edited:
Di Miara +30 mill for James

Do it Flo

Given the price paid for him,has James' time at Real proven to be a bust?

He wasn't even a big part of the CL winning team last season.

Basically traded a peak form ADM for James because of a great WC

Last edited:

it has been a bust not that James was bad, I think he could have a role, but the managers obviously feel different, so I hope he find a team that will let him flourish.

Do it Flo

Basically traded an in his prime ADM for James because of a great WC

James was basically Madrids WC splurge just like Bayern buying Gotze

Neither panned out

Naa Gotze joined before the WC iirc,James was another in the long line of Flo buying more so for the brand than the actual team :lol:

it has been a bust not that James was bad, I think he could have a role, but the managers obviously feel different, so I hope he find a team that will let him flourish.

Yea I'll never get how he was brought in to be the new #10 for the next 5+ years yet got his place in the squad taken from him by young academy players...as if he wasn't one of the most in-demand players in the world :lol: :x.

I guess a plus to that has been the emergence of Isco into an important part of the squad but damn James is way too good for the bench man

I hope they realize they actually have good young players, the Llorente boys need to be on the first team next season.

@ rolaholic rolaholic I still can't fully trust Isco, during the 14-15 he was lights out than disappeared until recently.

Last edited:
Otamendi will also be out of the game against future Leicester City (future Champions League semi-finalists) because of yellow card accumulation.

Do it Flo

Basically traded an in his prime ADM for James because of a great WC

James was basically Madrids WC splurge just like Bayern buying Gotze

Neither panned out

Naa Gotze joined before the WC iirc,James was another in the long line of Flo buying more so for the brand than the actual team :lol:

Ah, I thought they copped after "the goal"

He was already a Bayern player at that point,it's King Lewa who joined that summer if I'm not mistaken

In silly season news...

@SquawkaNews: Man Utd opened talks with Everton over Depay & Schneiderlin deals before Sunday's game - https://t.co/G10faU2d5t

By @gstobart. https://t.co/KkC7BsD9LI

Sucks that it's looking like things won't work out with Morgan,he never really got a shot and he's vastly superior to Sideshow Bob :smh:

Hope Memphis's deal is a loan though.

Last edited:
So Cholo was asked to elaborate on comments his son made about him managing Inter in the future and he only reaffirmed it

Diego Simeone (according to @partidazocope ): "One day I'll manage Inter. That's nothing new." https://t.co/kXRwyGonTG

#MakeInterGreatAgain :nerd:

Last edited:
Looks like Klopp has taken his squad to train in Barcelona for a couple of warm days. I think they're taking in the CL match tomorrow against Monchengladbach to. Nice way to regroup after the Bournemouth massacre.

:nerd: So Michael Laudrup & his agent were making money off of player transactions?

:nerd: Spanish authorities have been investigating Jose & Ronnie for tax fraud for a year... Charges maybe coming... Ronnie was washed €150mill in the British Virgin Islands since '09.

Jose moved dough over six countries including establishing a trust in New Zealand under his wife's name to minimize taxes paid between '10 & '13...

Last edited:
Naa Gotze joined before the WC iirc,James was another in the long line of Flo buying more so for the brand than the actual team
laugh.gif
you are correct.  Bayern activated his release clause just before the CL final. 

FA Cup 3rd round draw : Arsenal away to Preston North End
Tottenham vs. Aston Villa.
United vs. Reading
Norwich City vs. Southampton.
Bolton vs. Crystal Palace.
Stoke City vs. Wolves.
Watford vs. Burton Albion.
Liverpool vs. Newport County/Plymouth Argyle.
Everton vs. Leicester City.
Chelsea vs. Peterborough/Notts County.
West Ham vs. Man City.
Hull City vs. Swansea City.
Millwall vs. Bournemouth.
....these are some of the match ups

He was already a Bayern player at that point,it's King Lewa who joined that summer if I'm not mistaken

In silly season news...
Sucks that it's looking like things won't work out with Morgan,he never really got a shot and he's vastly superior to Sideshow Bob
mean.gif

Hope Memphis's deal is a loan though.
I'm hoping that Memphis is a loan deal as well.  I think he has potential.  We've seen some of it early on last season and then he completely fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom