This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really turn up for draws the same way they would for L's,it's hilarious :rofl:

SPOILER]

Last edited:
God damn I missed more than 20 pages today. I'm guessing it's mostly due to slander fests. Which page do I start with?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This **** is hilarious for some reason. Fellaini really got mou stressed out :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lmaooo, just now reading the thread post-United match. Y'all funny man, the men's Wearhouse line had me weak.I'm just glad Arsenal are unbeaten in the league since August, and we're only three points back of Chelsea. Alexis the striker is better than every other striker in the league except for Diego and Kun, and this is his first season playing as a 9. WATTBA

These shenanigans are now down solely to Mou.

Morgan still nowhere to be found, in a match where you need a CDM to just close out the match. But then again, you had Blind on the bench. So why not take off Martial for Blind, have Ander move up to more advanced on the left and have Blind take the CDM position that Ander was occupying?

But somehow, he believes Fellaini is the option. Even after stats are coming out (these are stats that United will have known long before Opta and Sqwaka decided to post to the public) that United's win rate is vastly higher without Fellaini.

Week in, week out, it's becoming harder and harder to defend Mou with these ridiculous tactics.

Morgan still nowhere to be found, in a match where you need a CDM to just close out the match. But then again, you had Blind on the bench. So why not take off Martial for Blind, have Ander move up to more advanced on the left and have Blind take the CDM position that Ander was occupying?

But somehow, he believes Fellaini is the option. Even after stats are coming out (these are stats that United will have known long before Opta and Sqwaka decided to post to the public) that United's win rate is vastly higher without Fellaini.

Week in, week out, it's becoming harder and harder to defend Mou with these ridiculous tactics.
I'm confused as much as you are.  I can't for the life of me figure out why Fellani is his choice week in and week out, when we have better options on the bench.  The minute I saw him warming up I got depressed.  Ok, Moyes made a mistake signing him, but why compound that mistake...SMH

thread is in turmoil i see :lol:
That pool match was crazy to watch. The man-u match was boring. Chelsea vs city was a great match too.

Chelsea looks really good but i missed the end of the match when the scuffle happened. Still don't know how KDB missed that sitter when it was 1-0. Would have changed the game.

Captain Ramos :pimp: :pimp:

Great weekend for football though

:lol:

View media item 2251416
Lots of silly season rumors popping up, some of them are hilarious...

:lol: In addition to P$G, Los Blancos & Barca are rumored to be vying for Anthony Martial.

- In addition to the Draxler rumor, Arsenal rumored to be splashing cash to get cesc & Payet.

- Arsenal are also rumored to be interested in Milan/Colombian striker Carlos Bacca.

Sport released images of what they're saying are next years kits for Barca.

View media item 2251417

Last edited:
Aguero banned for 4 games Fernandinho banned for 3. Aguero could have been banned for more and I wouldn't have blinked an eye it would have been deserved if he got 6 or something.

You and talking out your behind about the club go about as well together as La Liga stars and tax fraud :lol:

View media item 1555809

I'm confused as much as you are.  I can't for the life of me figure out why Fellani is his choice week in and week out, when we have better options on the bench.  The minute I saw him warming up I got depressed.  Ok, Moyes made a mistake signing him, but why compound that mistake...SMH

I've seen silly season rumors saying that Mouse finally seen the light and wants to sell him,here's hoping it's true :lol:. Agreed about the suspect personnel decisions,the subs yesterday were a direct cause of the loss of points :smh:

In other news

@Jon_LeGossip: L'Equipe report PSG's leaders are disappointed with Angel Di Maria & particularly his detached attitude.

jb0mDDe.png

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Ozil leaves. I read he bought a £10mill house in "norf" London.

Edit - In honor of the terrible Chapecoense plane crash tragedy, River Plate are doning green kits.

These will not be for sale.

View media item 2251494View media item 2251493
The Roma derby kit looked beautiful in the 0-2 win vs Lazio...

View media item 2251499
Looks like Tottenham & Nike agreed to their kit deal. £25m per season which starts next campaign.

In other kit news, this is rumored to be United's away strip for next campaign. The shorts are to be black & white but without the "granite" details seen on the shirt.

View media item 2251503

Last edited:
PSG is burning

Should've never sacked Blanc tbh

Looks like Pep has been seeing the same thing a lot of us fans have over the last few weeks

"How they play lately, yes, United are a candidate for the top four. I watched several games they played at Old Trafford when they drew and they clearly deserved to win, but football is like that."

He even refused to rule out an even tighter title race but he's probably just being nice here :lol:

"Of course 13 points is a lot, and even more considering how Chelsea are playing. It will not be easy, but United have the quality and the history and the players to be there. But it will not be easy.”

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...manchester-united-their-lowest-moment-5672821

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom