Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
what a legend
laugh.gif

....but
:wengernoneofmybusiness:
laugh.gif

Bro I swear when I skim this thread in a United match you dudes are up 2-3 goals, and then wind up with a 1-1 draw, word to last week :lol:

Last edited:
We don't claim him tho. His mans went through a dry spell and he went back to being neutral.

Last edited:
You would think the Reds lost 3-0 given some of these posts :lol:

In other news...

P$G got crushed 3-0 yesterday while Monaco won easily and Nice is up 2-0 at the half right now...the Ligue 1 title race is lit again this season :smokin

Last edited:
United fans:

giphy.gif

PRIME PRIME didn't deserve this, should have chosen a better team

Shambles, b. Shambles :smh:

I'm enjoying Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, even City games more than Man U

We don't claim him tho. His mans went through a dry spell and he went back to being neutral.

I still want to at least see the team make it back to the champions league. :smh:

I can't front like I'm mr manchester, but I at least want to see the team succeed.

Season has been trash so far. Just get 3 points, b.. I turn on all the other games and theres thrillers, I turn on Man U and there are exciting moments, but they don't result in anything. LVG might as well have kept his damn job if this is how it was turning out.

It could be worse, they could just be flat out losing, but for the team to play so damn well WITHOUT a manager last week and then go back to buns this week is mind blowing.

You would think the Reds lost 3-0 given some of these posts :lol:

In other news...

P$G got crushed 3-0 yesterday while Monaco won easily and Nice is up 2-0 at the half right now...the Ligue 1 title race is lit again this season :smokin

:smh: Both parties should have never separated this summer. Zlatan should have just re-upped for another 3 years and retired in Paris like Becks :smh:

Last edited:
just when i thought we could finally change the title of the thread again :smh:

For me, Liverpool's backline is too shaky to win the league. There will be days when they don't score 3 or 4 like the Burnley match earlier in the season.

:nerd:

You should focus on putting out that dumpster fire you call a football team before you look to slander us. We're still well positioned to compete for the league. You'd be lucky to qualify to the Europa League.

You should focus on putting out that dumpster fire you call a football team before you look to slander us. We're still well positioned to compete for the league. You'd be lucky to qualify to the Europa League.

... but you won't :lol: I just wish I didn't have to wait until 1/15 for your backline to gift us our confidence back. I'll say it now, I fully expect Utd to win that match. Handily.

View media item 2250791

Last edited:
Honestly don't see any reason for a Man U fan to be puffing their chest out rn, your team is a failure right now.

I'm sure you guys will string some wins together but this right now is just bad.

Was gutted by Liverpool result but the Man U draw made my day less ****. You can hear the disappointment in Klopp's voice during the post game interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom