This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Everton play like this the entire game? They coulda put United to the sword if they played with that intensity the entire game.

Last edited:
Because they were outplayed for 80 mins until the trash subs

I'm hoping this is Fro's Brugge moment with Mou like it was for Chicha and LVG...he needs to be sent packing in January

Last edited:
If no one wants to pay up for dude this winter,let him go for free in the summer but ffs,he shouldn't ever be in the squad ahead of Basti or anyone else for that matter the rest of the season :smh:

Last edited:
Funny to see United supporters talking about the top 4 trophy
laugh.gif

If no one wants to pay up for dude this winter,let him go for free in the summer but ffs,he shouldn't ever be in the squad ahead of Basti or anyone else for that matter the rest of the season
mean.gif
My man, this is what perplexes me.  How is he ahead of Basti, Schiederlin, Mata?  How Sway!?!?!

Yo I feel bad for Man U fans and Mourinho. Lmao.

:rofl:
nahhhhhhhh, mou still pulling the victim card, basically just said the same thing right now in his interview, that they are always closer to winning and are unlucky. LMAO, get out of here with that bs, everton earned that draw, they counter attacked well and created their chances

Dude is getting this season of security at least man
laugh.gif

Europa's probably our best bet this season though
mean.gif
C'mon breh, yall should at least be up there this season with the money you spent and the manager you brought in. This is your worst points total in your history. David Moyes did better than this at this stage of the season.

Unless there is a collapse at the top, you guys are gunning for Europa this season. Unless you win it, get used to the Europa for a few more seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom