This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's even flexing? :lol:

It'd be worse if the footy was also terrible but thankfully we can take solace in that at least. Not to sound like a homer but they've legit been unlucky as hell in regards to the result. The squad leads the league in shots and chances created this season,while also having the worst shot conversion rate in the league :x :smh:. Tell me that's not being unlucky? I mean the quality is there :lol:

The narrative surrounding the team would be way different if the finishing was better but alas, it's not so folks (rival fans and the media) are already revving up the #MouOut bus :lol:. It's telling that the fans are sticking by him though through tough results unlike LVG

Last edited:
You should focus on putting out that dumpster fire you call a football team before you look to slander us. We're still well positioned to compete for the league. You'd be lucky to qualify to the Europa League.

... but you won't :lol: I just wish I didn't have to wait until 1/15 for your backline to gift us our confidence back. I'll say it now, I fully expect Utd to win that match. Handily.

View media item 2250835
You parked the bus against us last time we played...

Honestly don't see any reason for a Man U fan to be puffing their chest out rn, your team is a failure right now.

I'm sure you guys will string some wins together but this right now is just bad.

The arrogance is unbelievable. These clowns got more ties than your local Men's Warehouse, yet they're still trying to chirp.

You should focus on putting out that dumpster fire you call a football team before you look to slander us. We're still well positioned to compete for the league. You'd be lucky to qualify to the Europa League.

The truth hurts. Like I told the tv, **** backline + Kloop's style of football= another year without winning the league.

Better hope Matip isn't out for too long.

Last edited:
How does it work in soccer, can Man U just cut Fellani right now?
it doesn't work like that

He can get demoted to the bench or demoted to play with the reserve team(under-23s).

The January transfer window is coming up. If there is a club interested in his services and he feels like he's not getting enough first team minutes, both clubs can work out a deal to secure a loan.

Who's even flexing? :lol:

It'd be worse if the footy was also terrible but thankfully we can take solace in that at least. Not to sound like a homer but they've legit been unlucky as hell in regards to the result. The squad leads the league in shots and chances created this season,while also having the worst shot conversion rate in the league :x :smh:. Tell me that's not being unlucky? I mean the quality is there :lol:

Then that says a lot about who is up front. An aging Ibrahimovic and a couple kids.

United need a prime starting striker. If they're dropping that kinda cash on Pogba, they should be handing out blank checks for a striker to finish in front of goal

Last edited:
#mufc's win percentage with Fellaini is 34.4%, without is 60.8% [squawka]

Like I said earlier,dude should never put on the red shirt or step foot on the OT pitch again...

They're not unlucky. They need to practice their finishing.

Word why didn't Mou think of that?

I'm sure they don't :rolleyes

Last edited:
You can't score goals because you're "unlucky".

View media item 2250866
What kind of reason is that? You gotta put yourself in better positions to score and that means the team has to play better.

Last edited:
When the likes of Tom Heaton and Darren Randolph are looking like Oliver Kahn in his prime in the face of 15+ shots on the road,something's not going your way :lol: *shrugs*

Whatever though,worry about Milan creeping up in Serie A...

Last edited:
I'm more worried about Roma than Milan.

Speaking of which, Nainggolan's golazo in the derby della capitale. :smokin

Imagine Nainggolan and Kante at Chelsea.

Last edited:
They just have to finish in front of goal.

Easier said than done but it can either happen through this spell getting better or bringing someone in to finish the job.

Everything else for united (except they still need a class defender) is fine imo and well enough to build on top of. Look at Chelsea and Liverpool. The teams aren't that much different from last year but have turned around tremendously. The same can happen for united. It's better to draw this many games than to lose as many as Chelsea did last year. But there's one common denominator when comparing he two teams. And it would be silly to sack him this soon.

United need a philosophy. One week you see them doing one thing and the next they're linking up. The players are on one page and it's like Jose is on another. But there's still time to make a turn around. Expectations need to be set realistically though.

If Jose wants a defensive style team the. He needs to build it. But if he builds it he needs to make sure he wins with it

Or he just needs to hop on this wave and let them boys run

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ united

everton deserves 2 more points

You can't score goals because you're "unlucky".

What kind of reason is that? You gotta put yourself in better positions to score and that means the team has to play better.
exactly...

yall suck just admit it.  unlucky cause you can't score???

the only reason why zlatan scored yalls only goal is because the keeper made a terrible mistake.

mou is washed too.

yall looking like its mou's 3rd year in charge of united already and are in shambles.

good job beating west ham though in the carling cup...thats a huge step forward

Last edited:
View media item 2250835
You parked the bus against us last time we played...
The arrogance is unbelievable. These clowns got more ties than your local Men's Warehouse, yet they're still trying to chirp.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.
... but you won't :lol: I just wish I didn't have to wait until 1/15 for your backline to gift us our confidence back. I'll say it now, I fully expect Utd to win that match. Handily.
You don't even really believe that. Cut it out.

View media item 2250791 They get a draw and talking out their mouth like they not below us on the table

Last edited:
Breh in here putting in work with the slander cotdamn!!!

I'm just gonna sit back and sip this tea....

Did or did not Liverpool give up 4 to Bournemouth today? That back line is terrible. Game is at OT and with another month for this team to figure out how to finish, I have plenty of confidence in us taking that win *shrug*

I know y'all secretly are seeing the quality ManU has and are trying to ride our struggles as long as possible because you know it's coming to an end sooner rather than later...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom