This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Clasico is going to be one of the more tense ones in recent memory
i dont know what you are basing this on and i don't know how you could judge the tenseness of a clasico. 

they are all tense to the extreme. 

nothing will be more tense than the pep vs jose clasico's

especially when pep killed him 5-0 

pep > mou

Rumor is, that Draxler will leave Wolfsburg during the next transfer window.

If Bayern is sleeping on him 
mean.gif

Ze Roberto will play for Chapecoense in the next season, without getting any wage. 
smokin.gif

Isak is about to sign with Real. 

Rumor is, that Draxler will leave Wolfsburg during the next transfer window.

If Bayern is sleeping on him :smh:  

If arsenal don't go ahead and splash that cash on him, they're not winning the league with Santi out for so long.

I'm not sure if it was because he was moping or not but he's looked awful for Wolfsburg this campaign. If you're going to splash cash on someone, you don't want to see that when the players not happy. Does that mean he's going to mope all the time?!?! Unless they can acquire him at a cheap price, I'd take a hard pass. You learn a lot about a player's mentality when the going gets rough.

If arsenal don't go ahead and splash that cash on him, they're not winning the league with Santi out for so long.
Wenger could've had Drexler like over 3yrs ago. Remember he offered like 2-3 mil less then what Schalke was asking for at the time. Wenger has also came out n said he won't buy a replacement for Santi in Jan window. Wenger will never win the league again

Damn Barca are a different and obviously much better team with him in the midfield. Was hoping it can sort of be "even" with the absence of Bale. Iniesta is a big game player too.

Don Iniesta's close ball control is extraordinary. I hope the club didn't rush him back. I know he's been doing a lot of drills in the sand at the training grounds to help strengthen his knee. We'll see. Will be interesting to see who Madrid plays in the midfield to try & bully him.

It's amazing how much the club still really needs him. During his absence, no one could really fill in for him adequately. I was also hoping the young guys like Gomes & Denis Saurez could make a name for themselves during his absence but they didn't. :smh:

Don Iniesta's close ball control is extraordinary. I hope the club didn't rush him back. I know he's been doing a lot of drills in the sand at the training grounds to help strengthen his knee. We'll see. Will be interesting to see who Madrid plays in the midfield to try & bully him.

It's amazing how much the club still really needs him. During his absence, no one could really fill in for him adequately. I was also hoping the young guys like Gomes & Denis Saurez could make a name for themselves during his absence but they didn't. :smh:

This is why I wish Barca could have gotten Pogba.

Yep he's the one that makes it easy on MSN so often, breaking the defense down and then when they're on their heels MSN is at their best. Also just pushing the ball to link the midfield and attack. Dudes a game changer.

Last edited:
Wow, great piece from Mkhi. Writing was fluid, uncomplicated, & he told a great story about himself & footy. :smokin

I'd like to know who at the club shot down the chance to sign Pogba because the middies they got since then have been very meh... Pogba with healthy Don Iniesta & busi? :x :smh:

Would've been flames... I'll say it again, Roberto Fernandez needs to go. Like someone needs to follow behind him as he exits the building kicking him in the *** until he exits the front door & then another good swift kick...

He's such a thoughtful player. It sometimes prevents him from reaching his top level because he questions himself a lot but to me it sets him apart from most other players. It's a shame he had to leave.

It's amazing how much the club still really needs him. During his absence, no one could really fill in for him adequately. I was also hoping the young guys like Gomes & Denis Saurez could make a name for themselves during his absence but they didn't.
mean.gif
you have to cut them some slack psk

they are like 22 and trying to fill the shoes of one of the greatest midfielders ever

they have only been at the club a handful of months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom