This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Dinho is that dude :pimp: :pimp:

@arturpetrosya: Ronaldinho and Riquelme have offered to come out of retirement and play for #Chapocoence for a year or two for free. Legends.

These rumors have been verified as false.

That sucks if true,seen it being posted on a bunch of different accounts without correction. The things folks will do for retweets :smh:

Last edited:
Toronto better not let Seattle take that cup back on their plane. I wouldnt know how to feel losing our title to our rivals the very next year. Could lead up to some epic trolling by both fanbases next season. If Seattle loses, Portland will give them HELL!
Bruh I can't imagine if Flounders win. I'm def rooting for the 6!

On another note, our kits next year are so fire!! They better drop a rose city color way!

Gabriel Paulista's take on the tragedy had me in the feels man :frown:

So the plane definitely was out of fuel. They were so "dry" no fuel was found at the crash site.

The plane couldn't travel the distance without a refuel & the stop they were supposed to make didn't operate night time hours so the plane apparently kept going. I can't believe a refueling stop was planned out better.

:smh:

Gabriel Paulista's take on the tragedy had me in the feels man :frown:

So the plane definitely was out of fuel. They were so "dry" no fuel was found at the crash site.

The plane couldn't travel the distance without a refuel & the stop they were supposed to make didn't operate night time hours so the plane apparently kept going. I can't believe a refueling stop was planned out better.

:smh:
Wow
Pilot was negligent :smh:
This whole tragedy could have been avoided if he just stopped at the refuel place and waited.

God damnit. Gabriel got me. The end of the video talking about putting off talking to a friend... **** man.

mean.gif
WOW man 
mean.gif

Santi out for another 3 months

Arsenal can't catch a break
still don't want to believe it. Absolutely gutted for him, he started the season so well, the heart of the midfield. We're still trying to figure out what kind of team we can be without him smh

Damn. I wonder if arsene will dip into the January market
he won't bother, tbh we're good as far as depth goes, sure it's gonna be hard to replace and cope with the missing technical and precision of Santi but we have xhaka, ramsey, and elneny to play next to Le Coq cuz we all know he ain't getting benched (not that he deserves it) if you want to look at it in a lighter way, Wenger has to give xhaka more minutes now which should of been happening anyways. I really want to see what a ramsey-xhaka pairing could do, I believe Wenger bought xhaka with ramsey in mind to be a future set pairing

Last edited:
Bale's injury is worse than originally thought. His surgery for damaged ankle tendons was done Tues in London. The original timetable was 2-3 months which was about 25 games, but it will be longer. He's expected back in April now.
sick.gif

http://en.as.com/en/2016/12/01/football/1480589325_975398.html
wishing Gare Bear a full recovery

Gabriel Paulista's take on the tragedy had me in the feels man
frown.gif

mean.gif
My feels right now man 
ohwell.gif

Kennedy is back at Chelsea. Got recalled.

Conte is about to have him balling out [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yeah I can see him taking Alonso's starting position after a while.

This is a pretty clear sign that ivanovic is gone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom