This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto FC are the first team to advance in the playoffs after losing the first leg

You fron Toronto?

That's your team. Claim that W

Yeah but we mad boogie up here. That minor league stuff is always a tough sell in Toronto. :lol:

TFC success is pretty shocking given how the CFL franchise is in shambles.

Last edited:

save it for the real thing, is all I'm saying
>tfw rck will act the same way when Sac FC wins the WC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, looks like I missed a good 2nd half.  I'll need to find a replay somewhere.

And then when I saw 100+ new posts, I thought it was US vs MEX again!

Anyway...

Manchester+United+v+West+Ham+United+EFL+Cup+bjv2kHYx3w7x.jpg

Manchester+United+v+West+Ham+United+EFL+Cup+ZeKZCo4kTiVx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+West+Ham+United+EFL+Cup+YwkhbKl2T4Ex.jpg

Manchester+United+v+West+Ham+United+EFL+Cup+BCpecFCo6Xhx.jpg

Toronto better not let Seattle take that cup back on their plane. I wouldnt know how to feel losing our title to our rivals the very next year. Could lead up to some epic trolling by both fanbases next season. If Seattle loses, Portland will give them HELL!

Kinda sad yesterday. :smh: Madrid & Atleti trounced their opponents with alot of their first team not playing yet Barca struggled yesterday. The youngins like Alejandro Carbonell, Borja Lopez, Marc Cardona& Nili played well. The stand out was of course Alena. He did a great job with possession & passing. And that goal. :x

Whats really sad is how the older players like Denis Suarez & Turan played rather poorly. What I can't fathom is this was a prime opportunity for Paco Alcacer & Aleix Vidal to shine especially against weaker opponents but they both played not just poorly but incredibly bad.

Alcacer mustered one shot on goal while Cardona got 2 shots when he got subbed late in the game within his first 5 mins. Alcacer looked incapable of any kind of link up with his team mates. Even as a sub, Gomes looked poor to.

:smh:

Even with Bale not being available, this Clasico might be dreadful for Barca. Again, Roberto Fernandez needs to go. Terrible, terrible, terrible job in the transfer market.

Last edited:
The Rapture starts in Manchester The Brazilian Jesus is coming now 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 now we got two Jesuses, Jesui im guessing is the plural 
pimp.gif

He is expected to wear the same number 33

Last edited:
Leave right as he's turning the corner with Mou,makes sense...

Interesting rumor from the UK fish papers, P$G interested in Martial...

:pimp:

Don't get your hopes up,none of these talented young Frenchmen ever want to go to PSG in the middle of their primes it seems and tbh,why would they besides the $? Wages that can also be offered in bigger leagues :lol:. Dude was just in Ligue 1 a year and a half ago,doubt he's itching to go back. He had some personal issues over the summer that affected his form at the start of the season, he did break up with his wife/BM, but he's looked like the Tony of last year in the last few appearances he's made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom