This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know who at the club shot down the chance to sign Pogba because the middies they got since then have been very meh... Pogba with healthy Don Iniesta & busi?
sick.gif

no one shot it down...we simply couldn't afford his wage demands...neither could real madrid. 

lmao he wanted messi / ronnie money

he's not worth that

Mkhi Targaryan wrote a great piece for the Players Tribune on his journey from Armenia to get to this point in his career. If you weren't a fan of his before, you will be after reading this
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/henrikh-mkhitaryan-manchester-united-zidane-kaka-and-hamlet/

Dude can speak just about any widespread language

Pleasantly surprise to see footy players writing for the Tribune, thought it was a NA sports thing for some reason
laugh.gif
Great read.  Thanks for sharing.  I honestly hope he succeeds.  He was very entertaining to watch at BVB

Important win from Bayern!
A better performance than in the last weeks. Still not good enough, because the players still take a break during the game without any reason,, but a step in the right direction.
Really good game from Hummels, Müller, Thiago and Lewa.

He's such a thoughtful player. It sometimes prevents him from reaching his top level because he questions himself a lot but to me it sets him apart from most other players. It's a shame he had to leave.

He alluded to just that in the piece,he say's he never watches himself on TV :lol:,mostly since he know's he'll only focus on all the mistakes he made. Hope Mou sticks with him and backs him because when he's comfortable and at ease,he's a WC playmaker

Last edited:
That's just not good

Squawka Football‏ @Squawka
Inter Milan's last 8 away games across all competitions:

LLLLLDLL

Goals: 8
Conceded: 18
Clean sheets: 0

Inter lost 0-3 to Napoli today.

Thiago been killing it for Bayern man. Wouldn't be surprised if Barca taps him up for a come back or City come calling next year with Pep.

No I'm saying trading Fab + Chilean Iverson for the treble was a fair trade

Suarez should win the B'Dor if the GOAT doesn't walk away with it this year
aaah gotcha..i agree.

Thiago been killing it for Bayern man. Wouldn't be surprised if Barca taps him up for a come back or City come calling next year with Pep.
our squad needs two way players for our midfield but thiago is the man.  im glad to see him flourishing out there. he never really got his shot here at barca because of iniesta

Mkhi Targaryan wrote a great piece for the Players Tribune on his journey from Armenia to get to this point in his career. If you weren't a fan of his before, you will be after reading this
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/henrikh-mkhitaryan-manchester-united-zidane-kaka-and-hamlet/

Dude can speak just about any widespread language

Pleasantly surprise to see footy players writing for the Tribune, thought it was a NA sports thing for some reason
laugh.gif
I have a new respect for him, really great to see that he used his father's death as inspiration for him to make it as a footballer. Speaking five different languages is something else man, shows how intelligent he is. He reminded me of myself when he said he's very focused on the negatives at times. It's only because he knows how good he can be.

I really hope Miazga can get into future Chelsea squads and flourish.

We need that discipline on the usmnt

Pep really likes this formation..when it works it looks great lets hope it works today but if it doesn't against Chelsea I expect him to make adjustments fast like he has before

Cyv4suQXUAAYObC.jpg

If its one thing I know about Pep's formations which i've enjoyed so far is that its always set up to go for the win no matter the cost. Lets get it

not a handball honestly would have been unlucky for the ref to call that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom