This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
man pep has really done a number to this city squad. 

the movement is beautiful

My dude Andreas Pereira scored against Sevilla for Grenada :smokin. Sucks he's been loaned to arguably the worst club in La Liga but he seems to be personally be playing well with the consistent game time

Repping Chape

View media item 2249271

Last edited:
A long-standing rule, agreed upon by the FA, Premier League and Football League, prohibits football from being televised live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday anywhere in the United Kingdom.

So archaic

A long-standing rule, agreed upon by the FA, Premier League and Football League, prohibits football from being televised live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday anywhere in the United Kingdom.

So archaic
i wonder what the history is behind that. 

something the damn queen made up years ago

So archaic

So much of what the FA still does is so old fashioned and backwards :lol: :smh:

Ref needs to get control of this game with the fouls. There where three there combined by both teams

eek.gif

kdb's free kick

Last edited:
Thank gawd Hazard didn't go for that. Looking at he replay it would have been a tough angle good on Bravo forcing him wide

Last edited:
bruuhhhhh city are playing beautifully

chelsea are playing great d though 

Last edited:
peps tactics

break down the sideline and bring the outer cb of the 3 cb line so they are stretched out...

if you break quick enough it makes the wing backs useless and david luiz is by himself in the box.  

i think that's why you are seeing so many early crosses from kdb to try and catch luiz 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom