This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griezmann and Pogba will play alongside together at Real/Barca. :smokin
i can see that too. I dont think pogba will stay for more then 4 years considering sources saying he really wanted barcelona to happen and especially when a french legend/Manager is keen on him

Last edited:
Dear Canadiens,

As you may know, the Canadien immigration website has crashed so I beg you all for clarity. I know we have some Canadiens and Québécois in here, so please, enlighten me...

How can I join? Can you sponsor me for a green card or citizenship? No idea how it works. If not - what are the necessary measures and procedures I have to follow? I have some extended family in Montreal, does that help?

It'd be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Your OP... (sorry I've been slacking this year btw)

P.S. - for the Americans who'd say I'm a coward for considering leaving... if dudes can switch from Arsenal and Manchester United supporters every other year, I can switch my residency for a few years. **** off mate.

Last edited:
Dear Canadiens,

As you may know, the Canadien immigration website has crashed so I beg you all for clarity. I know we have some Canadiens and Québécois in here, so please, enlighten me...

How can I join? Can you sponsor me for a green card or citizenship? No idea how it works. If not - what are the necessary measures and procedures I have to follow? I have some extended family in Montreal, does that help?

Sincerely,

P.S. - for the Americans who'd say I'm a coward for considering leaving... if dudes can switch from Arsenal and Manchester United supporters every other year, I can switch my residency for a few years. **** off mate.

You're not considering moving to Portugal? I considered it, but the job industry is so @#$@ there that I'm having second thoughts. I'd be fine for now (I'm an accountant with 4 years of experience in remote consulting work), but if I ever wanted something permanent, I know it would be extremely difficult there. My cousins have as much experience as me and make 1/3rd as much :smh:

I had family in Canada but they JUST moved here permanently a month ago. I called my uncle up (he worked at Deloitte in Vancouver and told me he could've gotten me a job there) and told him he @#$@$@ up and should've waited for me to join him :lol:

Last edited:
what the hell, man. first trump. and now griez is looking to go to united. 2016 was supposed to be a good year, man. FUUUUU

Dear Canadiens,

Sincerely,

Coupe i'll get my people in immigration to get you citizenship here in exchange for your hot cousin lol

Last edited:
Guys/Coup

Can we attempt to keep this thread focused on footy.

Tbh I could use an escape from the sadness, shame, despair, anger myself and I'm sure others are feeling, thought this thread could be that escape

A bright spot in all this might be that Montreal/Toronto/Vancouver are the new NYC/LA in terms of destinations for stars in MLS :nerd: :pimp:

:lol:

I'll look into things further if you're serious Coupe...

Last edited:
I just need someone to let me borrow a couch for 4 years
Maybe if you were a gooner...

get

:frown:

Guys/Coup

Can we attempt to keep this thread focused on footy.

Tbh I could use an escape from the sadness, shame, despair, anger myself and I'm sure others are feeling, thought this thread could be that escape

True. True.

USA v Mexico this weekend?

Gotdamn we need some hot takes or some rumors or something right now.

Last edited:
Still got El Tri winning 2 or 3 to nothing

GDS with the brace

But really I can't even bring myself to care that much about it at the moment

I'd offer someone a move to England but our general public didn't really vote well either :lol:

Can't believe there were 11k votes for Harambe though....:x seriously guys.

You're not considering moving to Portugal? I considered it, but the job industry is so @#$@ there that I'm having second thoughts. I'd be fine for now (I'm an accountant with 4 years of experience in remote consulting work), but if I ever wanted something permanent, I know it would be extremely difficult there. My cousins have as much experience as me and make 1/3rd as much
mean.gif

I had family in Canada but they JUST moved here permanently a month ago. I called my uncle up (he worked at Deloitte in Vancouver and told me he could've gotten me a job there) and told him he @#$@$@ up and should've waited for me to join him
laugh.gif

Last edited:

It's very difficult to move to the EU in general. Most Americans I know that live there do so as English teachers that barely make anything, pub crawl hosts, or live there illegally :lol: I only mentioned Portugal because Coupe and I both have Portuguese ancestry, so it would be much easier for us. Like I said though, the job market is horrible , especially for the younger population (basically why everything is dirt cheap there). It's hard to enjoy the friendly people, good weather, nightlife, etc. when you're broke in your 20s-30s and living with your parents

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom