This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to find myself an El tri jersey
I wore my Mexico Chicharito jersey when I played pick up yesterday to show love for my Mexican brothers in sisters in these trying times. A couple of my friends who are Mexican where in shambles today just like me because of the election 
ohwell.gif

what the **** is going on in here
I'm just waiting for this dude to go nuclear its gonna happen any day now.

Last edited:
Son really said he only reads books written by Englishmen, though

Last edited:
It's clearly a troll account, confirmed when he started saying things like "I only read books written by Englishmen, only watch English tv, only watch English football" etc. Dude probably isn't even from England :lol:

Last edited:
Smokey Jack 
nthat.gif

Wears his tatoos with pride, doesn't have to black them out with regret 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It's clearly a troll account, confirmed when he started saying things like "I only read books written by Englishmen, only watch English tv, only watch English football" etc. Dude probably isn't even from England :lol:

Definitely a troll, but "I only read books by englishmen" is BARS.

Last edited:

Definitely a troll, but "I only read books by englishmen" is BARS.

for me that's the major downside of England. We're next to (picturesque) toilets like Scotland, the European Union and Wales. The fact we're an island is great though. Good old castle and moat setup. I only read books written by Englishmen and watch English football and tv. Best League in the world.

This had me HOWLIN

Last edited:
Crap ton of chubby aka male sarah palin & Liverpool jokes on the twitter. Here's a couple... :lol:

View media item 2225744View media item 2225745View media item 2225747
This dude won the freestyle title.

:x :smokin Conte wants Verratti at Chelsea.

:nerd: Depay on loan to Everton in January?

:nerd: Atletico Madrid maybe signing 20 year old Argentine winger Cristian Pavon before the transfer bans hits.

Another rumor is that Carlo wants Isco at Bayern.

Last edited:
Don't think PSG would sell him in any event,he's arguably their best player. If he did manage to leave,I still think he'd end up at his boyhood club, Juve :x

Memphis to Everton would be a good look up until they end up finishing ahead of us in the table ...:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Just caught up to this thread :nerd:

This Panasonic guy is on one :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Canadiens,

As you may know, the Canadien immigration website has crashed so I beg you all for clarity. I know we have some Canadiens and Québécois in here, so please, enlighten me...

How can I join? Can you sponsor me for a green card or citizenship? No idea how it works. If not - what are the necessary measures and procedures I have to follow? I have some extended family in Montreal, does that help?

It'd be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Your OP... (sorry I've been slacking this year btw)

P.S. - for the Americans who'd say I'm a coward for considering leaving... if dudes can switch from Arsenal and Manchester United supporters every other year, I can switch my residency for a few years. **** off mate.
Coupe i'll get my people in immigration to get you citizenship here in exchange for your hot cousin lol
Back off man, she's all mine

ufdup.png
ufdup.png
ufdup.png

So I've missed out. :lol:

This dude Panasonic the new troll around here now? :lol:

Troll? More like the hero this thread needs but doesn't deserve.

That Russian, Arab, Glazer, and Kroenke money has blinded y'all from the truth. Liverpool is back on top and here to stay.

I gave y'all the chance to hop on this bandwagon months ago and y'all laughed. Well the offer is now off the table, enjoy fighting for 2nd place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom