This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought... Theo Epstein left the red sox because he essentially wasn't getting the recognition he deserved for helping them win championships. msg reorganized their power structure largely nullifying what Epstein did best. Although the team has been competitive since he left, it's statement that Epstein has guided the Cubs to a World Series & the red sox haven't.

Although I'm a huge fan of Klopp, I think the fsg ownership is daft & will be the impetus in preventing Liverpool get back to true glory of winning the prem. john henry & his fsg group simply can't get out of it's own way. They make decisions that work against the sports teams they own out of ego. They also prove not to work... :rolleyes

:smh: @ the havard footy team... And it's been happening for years.

Last edited:
mean.gif
@ the havard footy team... And it's been happening for years.
what did they do?

from what i've read it isn't that bad.  

im not gonna sit here and act like i don't grade women

annnnnnd schweni is out this january 
laugh.gif

looks like the locker room influence wants no parts of that locker room. 

mls 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
On top of everything going wrong for united, the Valdes and Schweinsteiger situations have to be a bad look for the next time they look to get a vet.

Could be a blessing in disguise though, but probably not since they need leadership in some form there.

Wish they'd target more giovincos, than dudes who can give you like just 2 years and treat it as one foot in the door of retirement.

Edit: at the same time it's not my money so bring the Zlatans and Schweiny's here :lol:

Last edited:
mls is like high school girls that don't like the new girl that's hotter than them... They just want new ugly girls so they don't upset the balance. :lol:

But the "hot girls" they have ain't even hot :smh:

All of our promising freshmen transferred to new schools

How much do you guys think Wenger will get for Özil when he eventually hands in a transfer request due to the continued exits in the CL round of 16 and for not winning the league?

Last edited:
Looks like Mou's purge will begin shortly...

@TelegraphSport: Exclusive: Jose Mourinho ready to axe at least eight #MUFC players over the next two transfer windows https://t.co/yWsGuI8yRJ

Rojo, Darmian, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Carrick and Jones are among the players Mourinho is going to let go [telegraph]

Morgan never even got a fair shake though :smh:

Last edited:
nah, that TS dude can eat a bag of *****... He (& his many other accts) need to stay the hell outta here. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm actually worried about USA this time around. They are playing well and have a solid squad. Regardless, Mexico just has too much talent to not win. Worst case scenario a draw. I can't and won't except a loss.

I don't know what's wrong with Rojo... He has the makings of a great defender but homey makes bone headed decisions almost all the time. He plays well for Argentina... :rolleyes

Why doesn't like Jose like Schneiderlin?

:lol: :tongue: Jose has a better team than moyes & LvG but is performing worse than they did. :rolleyes :smh: :x

I don't know what's wrong with Rojo... He has the makings of a great defender but homey makes bone headed decisions almost all the time. He plays well for Argentina... :rolleyes

I prefer this over players who perform well for their clubs then are buns for Argentina (Aguero and Higuain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom