This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought lalas was bad in the studio but jeez, he's even worse doing play by play.... Any of us could do better than the ginger... :smh:

Last edited:
Beck's team seems like a disaster waiting to happen... They're still searching for a "flagship investor"?!?!?! WTF?!?!? All that should've been worked out all ready. It's like his group is doing ish on the fly... :smh:
Just give their expansion slot to Sacramento :rolleyes

Win win, we have a shovel ready stadium plan and it gives Becks and Miami more time to have a 100% fool proof plan... MLS can have expansion clubs flopping out of the gate

I thought lalas was bad in the studio but jeez, he's even worse doing play by play.... Any of us could do better than the ginger... :smh:
Gus Johnson>Lalas

I can't even defend Mou anymore.

I can't even act like I have anything to say.

His tactics are just way off. I'm very confident plenty of managers can pull a result with this squad.

Moyes > LvG > Mou?

ehh i think its tough in my opinion because different things were going on in each side. Moyes was given a squad that just won the title and 2 strikers in form. But he was at fault because the squad was old and could not attract top names. With LVG i think people forget that United had nearly or over 10 first team injuries at one point and he remained top 5 but his coaching was terrible. Mou is not even half way ...he can still change it around and we wont be talking about this in a couple months then again he spent the most money and has the biggest names so he should produce.

United :lol: Loving this. I hope the board panics and fires Mou before the season is over.

United
laugh.gif

I can't even defend Mou anymore.

I can't even act like I have anything to say.

His tactics are just way off. I'm very confident plenty of managers can pull a result with this squad.

I won't even pile on, I've been through the same thing with Mou

Moyes > LvG > Mou?
I think the United players lacked respect for Moyes. They pulled a Chelsea before Chelsea that year they just played uninspiring and was getting old/injured.

With LvG and Mou tho they are just delusional and cant figure out a formation and starting 11 that clicks. This team just isnt good, they should just let everyone not named De Gea, Bailly, Shaw, Pogba and Rashford bounce.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch the game and man, looking back,I'm damn glad I missed it :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Mou's finallly starting to lose me...it's way too early in his tenure to get to this point too :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Rashford needs to sit too, he's good but not that good

There were reports earlier today of the club thinking he might be overworked right now. He did come up straight from the U-18 to U-21's to the first team all under a year and has been playing a ton of Footy for club and country. You kight be right,thing is though, Zlatan also needs to take a seat :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom