This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10643096/its-an-honour-to-play-with-incredible-philippe-coutinho-at-liverpool-says-emre-can

That's Emre Can there lads. Interviewed today. A player that plays with both Coutinho and Ozil, saying they Coutinho is the best player he's ever played with. Anybody who still thinks Ozil is better than him, is simply a person who regurgitates their lazy opinions via fan forums dominated by Arsenal fans. Coutinho clearly much better player, not just because i say so, Emre Can says so too. Nobody here plays in the same team as both, as a professional footballer, and millionaire. So that's pretty much that settled then. Case closed.

No point anyone replying to me btw. My statements are one offs that don't need replies and already ive shown
people can't have a rational debate involving Liverpool. All my words are backed up with facts and quotes to prove their accuracy. So there's really nothing further to add. So I'm off again now. See you all next time i feel like posting something in a few weeks or months.
Let us know when Coutinho puts up the numbers that Ozil does. Or let us know when he wins a World Cup. Until then, shut up

Coutinho better than Ozil and KDB :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know if I'm the one that needs schooling son. You're a Liverpool fan of course your feels are hurt. Your dream of Liverpool easily winning the league has nothing to do with the comparison.

KDB has had 20+ assists in one single season. Led all of Europe B, ALL OF EUROPE. Ozil nearly broke Henry's BPL record of 20 with 19 assists last season. Thats all the evidence I need.

I might be wrong about Coutinho playing for Brazil, strong country with talent but still fail to show up since the mid 2000s. A result against Haiti is really nothing to put on a resume.

Promising player, but nowhere near the player you guys think he is. Theres a difference about being there and wanting to be there. Firmino and Lallana has as much of an impact on the team as Coutinho does.

Last edited:
Their 3-1 win VS Barca is 2nd only to when Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 this season.
Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 in a preseason game...City's 3-1 in the champions league is not second to that 
laugh.gif

people can't have a rational debate when you're the one that bounces out whenever someone challenges your opinion 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I might have to rescind my rooting for Liverpool to win the EPL if this dude keeps saying this nonsense :lol:

Son will be in here explaining why Coutinho > Maradona

Last edited:
How can man come in here and say Coutinho is better than Ozil....Coutinho is great but come on.

I've also decided that despite me being realistic and saying that I'd be happy with 10th, these European away days are too good to miss :lol: I WANT EUROPA LEAGUE MINIMUM :rofl:

A rest for Sterling. Hopefully the game is handled enough early on to get Sane and Nacho in there soon too.

CwgOeNzXgAATE_m.jpg:large

Y'all are wildin, if you say that Coutinho is better than Özil and KDB
Just because a TEAMMATE says, that he's the best player Can has played with. You can't take this statement of Can serious...
Do you even know, how many times Pep has praised players for being "the best player I've ever trained"

And why the hell should Sturridge be on the list???

Last edited:
Y'all are wildin, if you say that Coutinho is better than Özil and KDB
Just because a TEAMMATE says, that he's the best player Can has played with. You can't take this statement of Can serious...
Do you even know, how many times Pep has praised players for being "the best player I've ever trained"

And why the hell should Sturridge be on the list???
It's only one guy saying that about Coutinho and people where saying he should be on the list poking fun at the guy who said that and in the same spirit of jokes the person who said Sturridge should be on the list was saying it in jest as well because another Liverpool supporter when he posted would always say Sturridge is the best striker in the league.

Yea Ozil and KDB are undoubtedly better than Coutinho has ever been so far. Even in current form

Their 3-1 win VS Barca is 2nd only to when Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 this season.

Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 in a preseason game...City's 3-1 in the champions league is not second to that :lol:  

people can't have a rational debate when you're the one that bounces out whenever someone challenges your opinion :rolleyes :lol:  

I was wondering if dude was talking about that preseason game,dying if so :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...winter-transfer-window?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Memphis Depay set to leave Manchester United in winter transfer window

Memphis Depay is open to a move away from Manchester United as he recognises his career at the club may be over. The Dutchman is willing to go out on loan in January as Fenerbahce retain a firm interest in him.

Been saying a loan could do him some good,preferably at a club like Milan or Roma than Fenerbache though :lol: :x

Last edited:
@Squawka:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's week

Wednesday: Banned by club for being late

Saturday: Scores a hat-trick for Dortmund in 28 mins vs. Hamburg

Poor BVB,they're at dudes mercy right now since he's soo good :lol:. There were talks of him purposely going out the night before the CL match during the week because he might want to force a transfer through soon.

Last edited:
If dude doesn't want to be there, they might as well just sell him.

Everyone doesn't want to spend their career in Dortmund like Reus.

If Batman was more handsome he'd be a Galactico by now

No omo

Batman > Bugatti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom