This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho > Aguero and KDB
Fixed since they where both involved in that play 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I love seeing when we get forward and super aggressive. We have so much offensive talent it isn't fair for `100% of the bundesliga when we play like this. It's just like rapid fire on the opposing goalkeeper

fixed

Unless dortmund left the bundesliga without me knowing, then naww

Haven't they been in pretty bad form in the league? Thought they had dropped pretty low

But if there's a team that can handle us trying to go high pressure they're the 1% that can deal with us regardless of position in the league.

Do they play YG at Old Trafford??? :nerd:

:lol: flawless execution.

Guys Ander Herrera praised Valencia earlier this year and plays for a country with Azpilicueta, Dani Carvajal, Sergi Roberto, etc... does this mean Valencia best RB in the world?!

Last edited:
I love seeing when we get forward and super aggressive. We have so much offensive talent it isn't fair for `100% of the bundesliga when we play like this. It's just like rapid fire on the opposing goalkeeper

fixed

Haven't they been in pretty bad form in the league? Thought they had dropped pretty low

But if there's a team that can handle us trying to go high pressure they're the 1% that can deal with us regardless of position in the league.

In terms of playing style I don't doubt that but man,I was kinda hoping for a title race in the Bundesliga this year :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

fixed

In terms of playing style I don't doubt that but man,I was kinda hoping for a title race in the Bundesliga this year :lol: :smh:

hey...RB leipzig is only 2 points off us :lol:

fixed

hey...RB leipzig is only 2 points off us :lol:

View media item 2221244

yoooo costa just DROPPED a defender to the ground with a couple stepovers. so filthy with the ball in his feet :x

Ousmane Dembele scored just a few minutes after coming on...dude is gonna be such a force in the future :x

Of course Spiderman came through with the assist,what a performance :x :x :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom