This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton gave us a fight last season, they have quite a few attackers to utilize. The 3-4-3 been holding up strong, I think this ends 2-1 in favor of Chelsea.

eyes.gif

Chelsea game coming up has even more at stake with that City draw :smokin

Word,Citeh could possibly be 4th by the end of the weekend

But we're 8th.....and on a weekend like this were ground can be made up, Utd (post SAF) wet the bed

I was just commenting on how tight the top of the table is getting but if you wanna dim the mood yea we're still a point above Burnley...:lol: :smh:

Can't afford to give up anymore ground tomorrow against Swansea,hope Pogba's good to go

Chelsea game coming up has even more at stake with that City draw
smokin.gif

Word,Citeh could possibly be 4th by the end of the weekend

But we're 8th.....and on a weekend like this were ground can be made up, Utd (post SAF) wet the bed
I was just commenting on how tight the top of the table is getting but if you wanna dim the mood yea we're still a point above Burnley...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Can't afford to give up anymore ground tomorrow against Swansea,hope Pogba's good to go
roll.gif
Nah man, i wasn't trying to kill the mood.  I'm just a miserable United fan.  I will be kitted and ready tomorrow though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man Citteh 1 Middlesbrough 1
portrait-smiling-senior-using-landline-phone-closeup-man-looking-camera-30317494.jpg

ahhhehehe-hoho. everything i say always comes true. good times. good times. I told you they'd be knackered after playing Barcelona. Liverpool played a match the day after Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 and lost aswell. This title is going to be so easy for Liverpool to win.

As a entirely neutral, impartial 100% non-partisan individual I Can't wait to see Liverpool comfortably go clear at the top tomorrow fellas.
View media item 2221339
Easyyyy

QUE GOLAZO

Should've been disallowed but this ref is a horror show anyway.

Last edited:
It still absolutely baffles me that someone with as much ability as Eden Hazard was so bad last season. He's an absolute baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom