This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Steklenburg was this shocking against City a couple weeks ago but no he decided to have a worldy against us 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Man City have 2 games in hand, a better goal difference and 5 easy matches there mate. Liverpool have 2 hard matches left.

Learn how to intelligently analyse a league table format and then come back to me. Go back to school and ask to take a class in "Remedial Mathematics".

Also please get in your time machine and warp forwards from april 2014 to the present day to make yourself relevant.

View media item 2171080

Man City have 2 games in hand, a better goal difference and 5 easy matches there mate. Liverpool have 2 hard matches left.

Learn how to intelligently analyse a league table format and then come back to me. Go back to school and ask to take a class in "Remedial Mathematics".

Also please get in your time machine and warp forwards from april 2014 to the present day to make yourself relevant.
I don't care about relevancy :lol: We've been **** for the majority of our history and I still watched us. If I cared about being relevant I'd support someone else.

I know how to analyse a league table :lol: That's all I was doing for the last few games of last season, but then we "easily" won the league by 10 points :D

You saying Liverpool will easily will the title just reminded me of how Pool fans were that season.
And I like Liverpool in all honesty, just don't like people who get ahead of themselves. You'd think after all these years you'd have learned not to do that.

I don't care about relevancy :lol: We've been **** for the majority of our history and I still watched us. If I cared about being relevant I'd support someone else.

I know how to analyse a league table :lol: That's all I was doing for the last few games of last season, but then we "easily" won the league by 10 points :D

You saying Liverpool will easily will the title just reminded me of how Pool fans were that season.
And I like Liverpool in all honesty, just don't like people who get ahead of themselves. You'd think after all these years you'd have learned not to do that.

I don't support Liverpool. I'm neutral.

I loved seeing Leicester win the title. It was remarkable to see such a dreadful little rubbish city and team win the title. Was great comedy. Little rubbish Leicester, still can't believe it. Got to be the worst, most insignificant little small team to ever win a title.
:lol: righhhhht you don't support Pool /s

I don't support Liverpool.

I loved seeing Leicester win the title. It was remarkable to see such a dreadful little rubbish city and team win the title. Was great comedy. Little rubbish Leicester, still can't believe it. Got to be the worst, most insignificant little small team to ever win a title.

The salt :rofl: Defo not a Liverpool fan. Little rubbish Leicester. I'll take that. As well as our premier league title :smile:

Costa is on fire so far this season :x,shades of his debut season with the Blues

Last edited:
Manchester United have become everything their fans mocked other clubs for: - Spending money like Man City [emoji]9989[/emoji] - Changing managers constantly like Chelsea [emoji]9989[/emoji] - Aiming for top 4 like Arsenal [emoji]9989[/emoji] - Going on about their history of past triumphs like Liverpool [emoji]9989[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom