This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yaya is still on the team in May and Pep forgets to buy him a birthday cake, the ceasefire will end.

International break coming up [emoji]128530[/emoji]

USA v Mexico in the Hex.

I'll allow it.
TBH I think we are finally about to get the lights clapped out of us in Colombus |I

I don't see it. That's that pessimism my g.

Seriously man. Mexico hasn't clapped us since 2011 Gold Cup.

Just like at the Copa the U.S. will roll out what is position-by-position, the country's strongest starting XI ever. This time infused with an extra dose of guile, skill, and athleticism in Pulisic on the wing, assuming he starts.

Haven't been following Mexico's form but maybe this is the group that can make history and get a result up north in the cold?

By no means am I guaranteeing a win or anything but predicting we'll get clapped is kind of a strange prediction.

Last edited:
I'm saying Dos a Cero.... El Tri

a brace for Gio Dos Santos 
smokin.gif

[h1]The Best FIFA Men's Player of 2016 Shortlist Has Been Announced[/h1]
It was only a few days ago when FIFA announced its own yearly awards after parting with the Ballon d’Or. Titled The Best FIFA Football awards, the governing body has recently announced the candidates competing for The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016 award. The winner will be crowned at the inaugural ceremony being held in Zurich on Januray 9, 2017.

Check out the list below, composed of 23 players chosen by FIFA’s expert football committee. Did your favorites make the list?
Sergio Agüero
Gareth Bale
Gianluigi Buffon
Cristiano Ronaldo
Kevin De Bruyne
Antoine Griezmann
Zlatan Ibrahimović
Andrés Iniesta
N’Golo Kante
Toni Kroos
Robert Lewandowski
Riyad Mahrez
Lionel Messi
Luka Modrić
Manuel Neuer
Neymar Jr
Mesut Özil 
nthat.gif

Dimitri Payet
Paul Pogba
Sergio Ramos
Alexis Sánchez 
nthat.gif

Luis Suárez
Jamie Vardy

Last edited:
It was only a few days ago when FIFA announced its own yearly awards after parting with the Ballon d’Or. Titled The Best FIFA Football awards, the governing body has recently announced the candidates competing for The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016 award. The winner will be crowned at the inaugural ceremony being held in Zurich on Januray 9, 2017.

Check out the list below, composed of 23 players chosen by FIFA’s expert football committee. Did your favorites make the list?
Sergio Agüero
Gareth Bale
Gianluigi Buffon
Cristiano Ronaldo
Kevin De Bruyne
Antoine Griezmann
Zlatan Ibrahimović
Andrés Iniesta
N’Golo Kante
Toni Kroos
Robert Lewandowski
Riyad Mahrez
Lionel Messi
Luka Modrić
Manuel Neuer
Neymar Jr
Mesut Özil 
nthat.gif

Dimitri Payet
Paul Pogba
Sergio Ramos
Alexis Sánchez 
nthat.gif

Luis Suárez
Jamie Vardy
wheres Coutinho at though

How much do you guys think Wenger will get for Özil when he eventually hands in a transfer request due to the continued exits in the CL round of 16 and for not winning the league?

Probably not the best day to make this crack :lol:

Sergio Agüero

Gareth Bale

Gianluigi Buffon

Cristiano Ronaldo

Kevin De Bruyne

Antoine Griezmann

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Andrés Iniesta

N’Golo Kante

Toni Kroos

Robert Lewandowski

Riyad Mahrez

Lionel Messi

Luka Modrić

Manuel Neuer

Neymar Jr
Mesut Özil 
:nthat:
Dimitri Payet

Paul Pogba

Sergio Ramos
Alexis Sánchez 
:nthat:
Luis Suárez

Jamie Vardy

wheres Coutinho at though
List lost all credibility

Coutinho and Sturridge are nowhere near anyone of those selected players yall wildin.

Sturridge hasnt been himself since Suarez was in Pool and Coutinho is a promising player but he can never be in form for more than 2 or 3 games at a time.

You cant be world class if you cant even start or play for your own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom