This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to see coutinho flourishing. My boy used to pick him up in Fifa when he was like a 16 yr old on inter :pimp:

Under armor is better for them than adidas.

If they leave Nike, at least under armor will have them looking different from NYCFC

You know NYCFC has the same ownership right and the similar jerseys were intentional?

Yeah but If adidas were to get both teams they wouldn't be similar. They'd be identical.

At least a different brand could bring some type of difference in design

Bob Bradley about to be the first American manager to undergo the torrent that is a cold rainy night at Stoke. Godspeed [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Bob Bradley about to be the first American manager to undergo the torrent that is a cold rainy night at Stoke. Godspeed [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
Geoff Cameron even decided to skip this cold rainy night 
laugh.gif

poor dani, he gets told he cant leave to sevilla before the season because they dont want to strengthen rivals, then the rest of his team mates get sold off to rivals/abroad. He's a solid number 10

Last edited:
My point is, they weren't expected to win the league, at all.

And are looking like they can run away with it.

Not that OGC Nice = Leicester City

They def weren't expected to be in contention for the league but they were looking up under Soton's new coach Puel when they finished 4th. It would be great to see them sustain this start but I can't see it. I hope I'm wrong though,it'd be great to see Balo win in France :smokin

The Leicester story already happened in Ligue 1 just a few years back when Montpellier won the league out of nowhere after coming up from Ligue 2 not that long before :lol:

Last edited:
Inter is a raging dumpster fire right now.

Between them losing games, Icardi and his shenanigans, and now dude getting sacked after 3 months.

What the hell is happening over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom