"See man, this why I shoulda went to PSG"

^

Lol yeah

Messi's reaction is pretty awesome

He's the Kermit sipping tea out there :lol:

35.27-metre
source.gif

Last edited:
Wait up,who's the best player in the league according to you?

If it were up to me,besides the obvious, Leicester would repeat :lol:. None of the top half are particularly appealing champion options for me :lol:,Spurs might be the least worst. I agree about 'Pool being a strong squad though. They look capable of competing at the top even in the later part of the season

Last edited:
Liverpool will win the title. Best team, best results, hardest fixtures played, play the best football, best player in the league, Klopp as manager.

Title race will be a repeat of 2014. Between Liverpool and City. None of Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs are good enough. all 3 are good teams, but not good enough. This time around unlike 2014 Liverpool are a much better team, much better squad (far stronger than people think), insanely better manager, and not over reliant on one super-player like they were back then.

I expect everyone to strongly and furiously disagree and give numerous reasons why i'm wrong, but only because everyone despises Liverpool & dreads it happening. not because what i've said isn't true.

Chatting football on the internet is futile so i'm out. Ultimately Let's see what happens and who is right at the end of the season.

Stick around bro if it's so futile you wouldn't have written a paragraph.

I wanna see some discussion haven't been able to follow the league closely this season. :nerd:

I don't even really disagree with his stance on Liverpool and their chances of winning the league they very well could win the title this year.

The only think I disagree with is saying Coutinho is the best player in the league.

Aguero is still scoring just about every match in the league though, he's not the flavor of the month either since he's been doing it longer and more consistently than anyone currently in the prem

Last edited:
Liverpool will win the title. Best team, best results, hardest fixtures played, play the best football, best player in the league, Klopp as manager.

Title race will be a repeat of 2014. Between Liverpool and City. None of Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs are good enough. all 3 are good teams, but not good enough. This time around unlike 2014 Liverpool are a much better team, much better squad (far stronger than people think), insanely better manager, and not over reliant on one super-player like they were back then.

I expect everyone to strongly and furiously disagree and give numerous reasons why i'm wrong, but only because everyone despises Liverpool & dreads it happening. not because what i've said isn't true.

Chatting football on the internet is futile so i'm out. Ultimately Let's see what happens and who is right at the end of the season.

Naw. Naw. Hell naw.

Ain't no ***** named after a TV just going to come in and drop the mic and dip

Coutinho got the juice, but he ain't the best player in the league.

Liverpool is playing damn good though. I can't even argue against that.

Last edited:
Lol so anyone who disagrees with you basically is disagreeing cause they hate Liverpool. Not at all because their opinion is different than your opinion.

Fair play,Coutinho has had such a varied skillet for a while it feels but under Klopp his game has really taken that next step. He's been more consistent,is playing with a ton of confidence and is looking like one of he better playmakers in the league.

He's showing that there's a lot more to his game than those long range screamers. As a United fan, can't say I'm too pleased about that or 'Pool under Klopp :lol: :smh:. A potential silver lining to his form might be that if he keeps this up,he should be bound for Spain soon :lol:

If I had to pick one player to start a hypothetical squad though,I might still have to go with Aguero. Even when he might not have the best performance and seems anonymous,he'll somehow end up messing around and getting a brace :lol: :x

Last edited:
For me, Liverpool's backline is too shaky to win the league. There will be days when they don't score 3 or 4 like the Burnley match earlier in the season.

On form I got the best player in the league being Aguero. Unplayable when he's in the mood.

It doesn't have to do with him playing for Liverpool that people disagree...could Coutinho be the best player in the league in a few years? Sure no argument there he has the ability to be that but to say he is the best right now I disagree. Aguero, Alexis, Hazard, KDB, Ozil, Silva I would say are in that conversation for best player in the league right now hell if you wanna throw keepers in there too De Gea would be in that convo for best player in the league right now.

Last edited:
Lazy opinion. Fed to you by football forums and the media.

Conceded just 4 more goals than City. just 3 more than Arsenal, played far, far harder fixtures than both, level with both at the top of the table, and 28 games left.

Ultimately You say that and i say the opposite. Let's see who's right at the end of the season.

Mate, did you watch the Palace game? Was Lovren not at fault there. You're not a scouser by chance?

It doesn't have to do with him playing for Liverpool that people disagree...could Coutinho be the best player in the league in a few years? Sure no argument there he has the ability to be that but to say he is the best right now I disagree. Aguero, Alexis, Hazard, KDB, Ozil, Silva I would say are in that conversation for best player in the league right now hell if you wanna throw keepers in there too De Gea would be in that convo for best player in the league right now.

ahahahaha.

All those players better than Coutinho. All those players playing better than he has this season. Ok m8. Thanks for proving my point. *rolleyes*

Imo yes all those players are better than Coutinho. But that's not to belittle Coutinho because he is having a great season and will be a world class player as he continues to get older and get even better. But those guys I listed are world class right now and if we are talking about best player in the league RIGHT NOW those are the players I would name first. And no I didn't prove your point because my opinion had nothing to do with how I feel about Liverpool.

Last edited:
Repped for the DDG s/o Armada :lol: :smokin

Can't imagine where we'd be in the table without him :x :x

Last edited:

ahahahaha.

All those players better than Coutinho. All those players playing better than he has this season. Ok m8. Thanks for proving my point. *rolleyes*

So wait, just because coutinho had a good 3 months he's the best player in the Prem?

Your argument for why coutinho is better than Aguero is trash also. You can't sit and say "oh yeah, he scores goals, assists, and defends! He's much better than Aguero!"

Aguero's job is to score goals. So what, coutinho is better than Suarez, Lewandowski, and Griezman also?

Bull.

And if you really want to go there, Kante was the backbone for a title winning team last year and he's STILL performing, at a world class level, for a new team and has them back in the top 4 after a dumpster fire of a season.

Scoring goals, assists, and still the best damn defender in the league.

And he's only 25...

So by your logic Kante > Coutinho

Last edited:

Imo yes all those players are better than Coutinho. But that's not to belittle Coutinho because he is having a great season and will be a world class player as he continues to get older and get even better. But those guys I listed are world class right now and if we are talking about best player in the league RIGHT NOW those are the players I would name first. And no I didn't prove your point because my opinion had nothing to do with how I feel about Liverpool.
The best player in the League RIGHT NOW is so obviously Coutinho. You did prove my point and you listing about 10 players and a goalkeeper as better than him does belittle him. You think Ozil is better than Coutinho, you're opinion is void.
Is Coutinho in the best form in the league? I would agree with that no argument there.

But to say he is the best player in the league period again I disagree. Form is temporary class is permanent, the players I listed are world class right now. I would not say Coutinho is a world class player yet he will be but he is not world class yet.

And again my opinion has nothing do with how I feel about liverpool I've explained my logic behind my opinion to show that.

Last edited:
You keep hiding behind this "oh you guys are just hating because its liverpool" safety blanket.

Nobody has said anything about liverpool. Every week we come in here and discuss the games and everyone is in shock and surprise that liverpool are playing so well. And they have caught minimal slander compared to usual.

So you can miss us with the "Its just liverpool hate" nonsense. Because theres a couple liverpool fans in here that have gotten the liverpool hate, and nobody has said jack to them so far this season because Liverpool have been playing great. Thats facts.

You on the other hand, come in here named after a damn plasma and start ringing off the yoppa on a monday night about Coutinho and how he's the best in the league. THATS what nobody agrees with.

You can sit in here and rave about how great liverpool are, and how they can win the league and nobody will care, because they have a real shot. Anyone watching, whether they're a hater or not can see how great Pool are playing.

Coutinho ain't the best in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom