This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing relevant to the discussion. What's Lovren being at fault for one goal
got to do with a 38 game season? Answer my points perhaps. Do no other teams have a player at fault for a goal? Is it just Liverpool? Did you miss the rest of the match where they battered Crystal Palace?

Did you not see Liverpool go to Arsenal and beat them? Did you not see all the numerous games they won where they didn't need to score 4 goals, like when they beat Chelsea 2-1 at Stamford Bridge? You say Liverpool only win games where they score 4, the only game Liverpool "needed" to score 4 was against Arsenal, and they did, and humiliated them with a devastating display, and won. Who else goes to the Emirates and scores 4? nobody. not even the great Man City and the one and only, fantastic, allegedly better than Coutinho: Sergio Aguero.

As i have said ten times though, why care what i say? if you're so sure i'm wrong we'll see in May won't we.

Lovren is apart of your backline. He had a shaky display, so I brought his performance up to add validity to my statement that their backline is shaky. As for asking if you're scouse, just like you find it pointless discussing football on the internet, I find it pointless discussing Liverpool with a scouser.

The same way you dismiss Lovren's mistake in one match of 38, I can do the same for the performance at the library. Just one performance not indicative of where Liverpool will finish in the table.

What are your thoughts on the gegenpress? Poch's pressing seems to have done Spurs in towards the end of the season last year. Any fears that the same could happen to Liverpool?

Flying to Copenhagen tomorrow
smokin.gif
nice man, hope you feel the hygge over there
nthat.gif

I'm on record in the various footy threads over the years as being a Coutinho fan since his Inter days where he was loaned to Espanyol for 16 games or so playing under Pooch... He along with Thiago, Isco, Pogba, & a couple of others were my favorite young players.I thought when Inter sold Sneijder to Galatasaray that Coutinho was going to get his shot but that wasn't to be.

Coutinho is definitely one of the best players in the prem & should be in consideration when talking about the best player overall. I don't think he's the best though, at least not yet. His biggest problem is playing well consistently especially in big games. He will often go ghost in the big games whether they be in league play or as evidenced in the few times Liverpool have been in European play since Coutinho's arrival to Anfield (watch the Pool vs Sevilla EL final for an example).

The young fella looks like he's coming into his own this year so I'm expecting him to take that next step so we can indeed say he is in fact the best. He certainly has a manager in Klopp that knows what he's doing & gets the most out of his players (although Klopp has a bad rap in big games to).

Edit - Damn, de Boer did get sacked... Like I said from the beginning, I wish he never took that job. I hope Blanc doesn't take that job either. :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if its I don't think its someone's second acct... I can't remember which thread, but I've seen him post before & he described himself as bloke from the UK.

Last edited:
Inter has 2 decent CBs & that's pretty much it... They might have some young players like Gaston Camara (right winger) and/or 19-year-old midfielder Andrea Palazzi, right back Issac Donkor, and maybe George Puscas but they're all young & very unproven...

The team is a dumpster right now... Chinese investment is like Chinese drywall... It looks great, but it's really toxic & won't fix anything & you'll have to tear it down & start over again...

today's game is going to be nuts

no pique 

no alba

no iniesta

at the ethihad.

i would not be surprised at all if city get a really good win today. 

but if msn is feeling up to it all bets are off lmao.  

2-1 barca

Last edited:
Gabigol's gotta be feeling some type of way about moving to Inter now :lol:,especially when he could've gone to Juve

Oh damn, I forgot about Gabigol... He got very little playing time under de Boer... Maybe that was one reason he was let go. :rolleyes

I feel for De Boer though,couldn't have been easy going to a brand new league and taking a job 2 weeks before the season...

Its crazy how they looked to be in better shape then Milan coming into the season and now it's the opposite :lol:

If Jose spirals out of old Trafford, he should go back to Inter.

The dumpsters already been lit for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom