This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the #GetMourinhoOut being started by 'Pool supporters... That's some clever-epic trolling. I wonder if they'll raise the dough to fly the banner above OT.

:rofl: @ jamie redknapp describing Victor Moses as young English talent. What a "maroon", a chip off the ole block...

Last edited:
Saw this morning that Basti is back training with the 1st team. Maybe Mou is coming around.....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Mou has seen a light :pimp:

[Men] Breaking: Bastian Schweinsteiger is back in first-team training #mufc https://t.co/v98cTH9o1k

Even if he doesn't play,his prescence and leadership in the locker room shpuld be a big plus. also read that Mkhi trained at Carrington yesterday during everyone's day off. Looks like he's up to fight for his place :pimp:

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how things have worked out? Now Mata is one of his most important players after their history together :lol:

Really glad that Mou has come around and semi-freed Basti :lol: :smokin

View media item 2215756

Last edited:
I'll give Mou props on that one, Mata makes the squad that much better. When he left Chelsea I was with it, saying if that's what Mou feels needed to be done then whatever. Having him would've addressed some issues offensively the past few seasons, he was missed.

Isn't it funny how things have worked out? Now Mata is one of his most important players after their history together :lol:

Really glad that Mou has come around and semi-freed Basti :lol: :smokin

View media item 2215756

To me the caption for that pic should be "Maybe if I wear a hat, Jose won't notice me training..." :lol:
:rofl:

He should've showed up like

View media item 2215790

I'll give Mou props on that one, Mata makes the squad that much better. When he left Chelsea I was with it, saying if that's what Mou feels needed to be done then whatever. Having him would've addressed some issues offensively the past few seasons, he was missed.

Yea I'm glad as hell that he sold him back then :lol:. I never would've expected things to come full circle the way they have though,especially with all the talk in the summer that he'd be on his way out but if he managed to change his mind about him,it could show that he might not be as stubborn as previously thought and it gives me hope that he'll become a bit more flexible with his tactics/lineup...:nerd:

Last edited:
Good start to the first leg
1-0 lead by the Galaxy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those Alaves fans are wild :lol: :x

In La Liga silly season news,guess Sergi might not be the long term answer at RB after all...

Barcelona are reportedly interested in PSG's Serge Aurier for next summer. The club have apparently contacted the player's entourage. #FCB: (@infosportplus
INFO CANAL+ : Barcelone serait intéressé par Serge Aurier pour l'été prochain. Le club a pris contact avec l'entourage du joueur.)

Last edited:
^ Barca have been linked to every fullback & center back from South American to Europe... Even glen johnson's name came up. :rofl:

Fish paper daily star is reporting that City maybe negiotiating with Under Armour on a kit deal. :nerd:

That would be a huge come up for Under Armour (if true).

Last edited:
I rep UA though because it's from my city. :rolleyes :wink:

I wear alot of their apparel. Still rock Nike kicks though. Can't nothing beat the air max 1 silhouette for me. I did get a pair of UA Speedform Gemini 2.1s though... Really really nice shoe....

They do need to stop the goofy lookin' collars they do for football strips though... Some of the collars they came up with for Tottenham's strips have been dreadful. Just do a straight polo style, crewneck & vneck...

Edit - Didn't get a chance to add my 2 cents about Ibra a few pages back... He's playing ok, it's just his finishing. Also Jose is having him drop too deep & Ibra is coming off the sides too much almost like a winger... Play him up front PERIOD if you play him at all. Is it just me or would it be a benefit if Rashford & Ibra played up front together?

Last edited:
Nike got NBA and NFL so they're not trying to hand out so much money to football clubs these days. Outtside of Barcelona, Chelsea they've been scaling back

Last edited:
Under armor is better for them than adidas.

If they leave Nike, at least under armor will have them looking different from NYCFC

Under armor is better for them than adidas.

If they leave Nike, at least under armor will have them looking different from NYCFC

You know NYCFC has the same ownership right and the similar jerseys were intentional?

We played so well today.  To not get 3 pts will be devastating.

Mow then didn't feel like winning, so he put on Wazza and FROllani...SMH

Now 8 pts off 4th place
Missed all the footy this weekend (and the subsequent madness in here) due to family stuff... but dayum, that bad?! 

Welp.  

I wouldn't be mad about a City UA partnership. Bmore pride

And as a skins fan....good look Bellerin and Pogba :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom