Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2215199
source.gif

Boom boom pow!

^ :pimp: :pimp:

Hector a real one
So is Norman :pimp:
I still cant believe he ended up signing with the skins, Had the same reaction like when Ozil became a gunner. Worth the wages and hopefully a first teamer for seasons to come.

:pimp:

Bellerin a ***** for wearing that weak *** jersey
Chill fam, we havent been doing too bad the last two years after constant pain and hilarity of a franchise. Scot truly turning the culture around. We're above .500 and a game off first, ill take that right now :lol:

Last edited:
Tis true, ill be the first one to tell you we aint :lol: but its all about just getting that foot into the dance. After the griffin debacle, i have no expectations for anything and always remain cynical but i do notice actual change is occurring in the franchise and they could definitely become formidable in the near future

Last edited:
I thought RG was the future of the league myself :smh:,you guys killed him though |I

Last edited:
I thought RG was the future of the league myself :smh:,you guys killed him though |I
we did play a part but he definitely didnt help either rushing himself back and thinking he could run through 220 pound LB's instead of simply getting out of ******* bounds to live another day. Dude could never stay on the field, As you can see now, dude is made of glass, i mean your out for the season on the first game of the season with your new team :smh: really feel bad for him sometimes but glad we arent entertaining that anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't know they had a MourinhoOut march outside OT on Wed...

Now they're organizing a banner to fly over OT.

Jose better make some changes to his tactics & team selections. He should get a little more hands on to... He needs to get the fanbase back in his corner...

View media item 2214987

proven to be supporters of other teams and BS

Saw this morning that Basti is back training with the 1st team. Maybe Mou is coming around.....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom