This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could go through the thread and last years thread to expose all you United fools, but I don't got time for that
lmaooo all the depay hype and **** riding was the greatest...now look at him. 

united fans are so ready to be at the top again but instead they are 8th in the bpl lmao

rooney's wages
eek.gif
!?!?!?

roll.gif
that is mind boggling 

Last edited:
Good to see Hazard come back to life. His dip in form after winning the PFA POY is truly a testament at what a poor manager Jose has become...

Edit - :x Damn Adidas suffering from pumaitis... strips just falling apart at the seams...

View media item 2214973

Last edited:
Didn't know they had a MourinhoOut march outside OT on Wed...

Now they're organizing a banner to fly over OT.

Jose better make some changes to his tactics & team selections. He should get a little more hands on to... He needs to get the fanbase back in his corner...

View media item 2214987

Last edited:
costa! 
eek.gif

chelsea 

liverpool 

arsenal

tottenham 

city 

all looking very formidable

conte got chelsea rolling now

Moses complains to refs a little too much... Dude you haven't earned a rep yet to be able to have a say so with the refs... Shut up & play... The 90s wants those braids back to homey...

Differences between Chelsea and ManU games on NT. Chelsea have 4 posts every half ManU have 4 posts every minute.

Nice game and goal though. Carry on

Last edited:
4 straight PL clean sheets

Hazard and Costa are BYKE!

Victor Moses looks to be loving playing that RWB role.

Zoom's return pending

I'm loving everything right now, man.

It doesn't look good but it's still early yet. If these kinds of performances are still occuring by December/January than that will be concerning.

The contrast is amazing to see though watching the likes of Conte & Pep tinkering while Jose keeps the same exact thing going over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again...

Last edited:
Hold up, my eyes got to be deceiving me. We won 3 PL games in a row, with 3 clean sheets? Hazard is actually scoring?

Nah this can't be right

Differences between Chelsea and ManU games on NT. Chelsea have 4 posts every half ManU have 4 posts every minute.

Nice game and goal though. Carry on

And only 2 of the 4 United posts coming from actual United fans :lol: The ABU crowd is about 20x as deep as the anti-Chelski crowd.

I'll give props where they're due though, the Blues have been outstanding for the past two weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom