This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Pool game was very entertaining. Its hard not to like that team they play very enjoyable soccer. Coutinho is so so good.
Zaha was a nightmare out there for defenders though. He had a good game

Aguero
smokin.gif

Red card on Herrera was really harsh.
Zaha is one of those players I would like to see one day under a better manager and a better team then the one at Palace to see how good he can really be, kinda like Mane at Southampton before his move to liverpool.

That Pool game was very entertaining. Its hard not to like that team they play very enjoyable soccer. Coutinho is so so good.

Zaha was a nightmare out there for defenders though. He had a good game

Aguero :smokin

Red card on Herrera was really harsh.

Zaha is one of those players I would like to see one day under a better manager and a better team then the one at Palace to see how good he can really be, kinda like Mane at Southampton before his move to liverpool.

Zaha needs a Klopp, Conte, Simeone type manager.

Someone who can get him shining.

Carrasco been shining for Atlético
clubs will throwing all types of money at him this summer

Ligue 1 got so many gems. Hazard, Martial, Carrasco, Verratti next..

Last edited:
As a neutral when it comes to EPL, I decided a few weeks ago to pull for Liverpool. (No im not in any bandwagon, and no I won't "bask in any glory" if they win :lol: )

Last year the team of the neutrals was Leicester, but like JKing said, it's hard not to like them. Pep will get his eventually, if not this season, but Liverpool getting it would make for the best story, and also improve the EPL the most in the long run. Because if they do return to their glory, it can be sustainable and add a 5th horse in the EPL.

Last edited:
Rafi has been playing ok since coming back. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Damn, Jose is doing worse than Moyes thru the same amount of games. [emoji]128550[/emoji]

Last edited:
Didn't we make Coupe thread starter since he has no alliegance to a team in a big league. Dude is literally never here though.

I motion to make Prime op of next thread. Dude is very active, and it'll still be fair because he's a fan of every team.

I'm watching the City and west brom match again and Gundogan is sooo good his best performance in a City shirt so far hopefully even more to come. Also I really wish Fernandinho was 5 years younger 
tired.gif

Finally watched the Barca vs Granada game... Very tough for the Barca triumvirate... Granada did a good job of parking the bus offering very little space for Messi, hannibal, & Neymar. Tough game for the Blaugrana midfield to. I was hoping that Denis Suarez would make a name for himself in Don Iniesta's absence, but that didn't happen today.

Rafi just kinda Johnny on the spot to score on that bicycle kick.

Good games from Sergi Roberto & Umtiti. Digne was pretty good going forward to.

:smokin There will never be another player like him...

View media item 2214582
Rumor is that Barca re-upped with Nike on a 5 year kit extension starting 2018 worth €150mill a year. :nthat: The club only wanted to do a 5 year deal because they wanted a chance to make more money after this deal expires.

Last edited:
Soccer bros...question?

Is Ibrahimovich semi washed? :nerd:

To my amatuer eyes, Pogba was creating and Zlatan was messing **** up.

Last edited:
Soccer bros...question?

Is Ibrahimovich semi washed?
nerd.gif

He looked wash today.  He's been wasteful in front of goal thus far into the season.  He's had clear cut chances, all he had to do was tap the ball in.  I don't think he's washed.....let me rephrase.  I HOPE he's not, and it's just a slump in form.

Soccer bros...question?

Is Ibrahimovich semi washed? :nerd:

I wouldn't say he's washed. He''s shown that he still has skill after last year breaking records still even up to this age. Despite whether Ligue 1 is rated as a high league or not.

The prem is just a different kind of beast. Its a stronger higher paced league and despite how skillful Zlatan may be, he can't bully his way around the prem, not at this age at least.

He should have converted on his opportunities today. He isn't looking like top 5 strikers in the world anymore, even after just a short summer move.

He was trash af today though

He has a tendency to turn off in games if he becomes uninterested. Happens a lot against small clubs or when the team begins to play poorly. He'll stop moving or will become static in the box during crosses. ***** annoying af when the team isn't leading.

Last edited:
Reason why I think Messi wouldn't be half he is in La Liga if he went to PL. That's why Ronaldo > Messi

Last edited:
Alexis Sanchez can cook in the prem but Messi couldn't. Ok
You can theorize all you want, but until you prove it.......

Alexis made 19 goals in 34 apps in La Liga
He hasn't been able to better that production in the PL yet

Last edited:
Didn't Messi score two goals at the Emirates or is Arsenal just a tin pot club?

Messi would still be great

But I don't think he could win the CL without the machine of Barcelona behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom