Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli with another goal.

2-0 Nice at the moment.

#IssaNissa

Also good to see Rudiger back for Roma.

Last edited:
Balo :pimp:

Really hoping Nice manage to keep this pace up somewhat,it'd be an awesome story to see them win the league after the attacks there earlier this year

Last edited:
Messi would still be great

But I don't think he could win the CL without the machine of Barcelona behind him

Yet, if hell were to freeze over and Messi ends u at Arsenal, you'd be the first to say Arsenal are winning the CL. Wash yo face.
I would never say that :lol:

I'm not like these United fools who thought they had the PL on lock with Ibra, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, and Mou

Last edited:
No one said that but clowns supporting rivals clubs tryna purposely set expectations super high so they can bash when they aren't met :lol: :rolleyes

Check back the predictions from MU fans,almost none of us had us winning the league this year...

Hyped for the season =/= "we're winning the league"

Last edited:
View media item 2131496
We back :pimp:

quote]

Where'd I say we're running the league though? :nerd:

I even picked Citeh to win the league :lol:

You only have those 2 examples? Not sure if Prime counts too... :lol:

Last edited:
Here's my semi bold prediction. It seems everyone has Chelsea top 4 again, but personally I think it might be another year outside the top 4. I know conte is great, but I just don't see how that back line is strong enough to make them top 4. As for my table predictions:

1. United
2. City
3. Pool
4. Leicester
5. Spurs

All this talk over possible West Ham transfers & they never paid attention to their defense...

Ogbonna was solid last year but he's looked poor and out of form so far this season. Yea they definitely should've invested in that backline instead of chasing a WC all summer long to no avail

Last edited:
:rofl:

Seriously though,wtf kind of hoodie is that? :lol:

Looks like it reaches the ground

Last edited:
I could go through the thread and last years thread to expose all you United fools, but I don't got time for that

Not even mad about the Slanderghini revving up :lol:,things have been going downhill since September while the other clubs aren't dropping as many and are widening the gap in a tight race at the top :smh:

Imo though,if LVG got some amount of time,Mou should too. At least until he has "his" squad assembled.

In other news,not too sure Ron's gonna be happy about this :lol:

The Guardian: Bale’s new deal is worth €388k weekly after tax & more than Cristiano's €320k. Until now Rooney €333k was the highest paid.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...eal-madrid-new-contract-2022?CMP=share_btn_tw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom