This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie with the hat trick today.

Marcelo with a spectacular match and 2 beautiful assists. Best LB in the world come at me.

Kovacic also continuing to grow. I'm telling you dudes don't sleep on this kid he's going to be one of the best CMs in the world when he hits his peak.

Last edited:
I think Zlatan could wind up being pretty volatile. Dude went to Man U to win the EPL, now that they probably won't even make the CL I can see all his dambs going out.

alaba > marcelo

its not close

if alaba was on madrid marcelo would be on the bench

Last edited:
If everything goes downhill with Zlatan it would be cool to see him just end his European career in Italy with one of the Milan teams. Whether it's this winter or next season.

The consensus is that Alaba > Marcelo, but I don't believe the hype. I think Alaba is more versatile in that he can play CDM if asked to, maybe a better out and out defender, but Marcelo is a samba genius attacking on that left flank.

If you need stats, Real averages one more goal a game when he's on the pitch than the games he misses.

Last edited:
When we win the league the chopper is going OFF

Get ready

Last edited:
www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/mourinho-worse-moyes-10-premier-163844882.html
1415951762082_wps_3_The_new_Real_Sociedad_s_h.jpg

Moyes > Mou

3 options United has get Sturridge in January, spend 60-70 mill on Benzema in the summer, break the world record again for Griezzman in the summer

Mean while

"58 shots, two goals: Tottenham Hotspur's woeful shooting stats from last three Premier League games"

Last edited:
That Pool game was very entertaining. Its hard not to like that team they play very enjoyable soccer. Coutinho is so so good.
Zaha was a nightmare out there for defenders though. He had a good game

Aguero :smokin

Red card on Herrera was really harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom