This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y'all need Lacazette and Lukaku? I thought Anthony Martial is the next Cristiano Ronaldo? :lol:

Last edited:
srs question was Martial not signed to be a number 9? Cause thats what I remember but he just had to play on the wings because he was the best wing option

Dude hadn't played more than a handful of games up top last season. He was a left winger for 90% of the season

Dude had a tough sophomore season and hasn't really earned Mou's trust yet but he's not going anywhere just yet.

Wenger said he's not a true 9. Dude knows his French yewth players

I wouldn't even say he's a true winger either given how much he loves to cut inside

Last edited:
Iwobi did well playing LW when Alexis was filling the role at ST.

With Giroud, Welbeck, and the acquisition of Lucas Perez, Alexis is now LW/LAM

Iwobi has yet to find his place in the new formation

He's not strong enough defensively to be a LWB

If Ox does leave maybe he can share RWB with Bellerin

He's best utilized as a LW that drifts into the middle

Don't know why they'd let Ox leave tbh,he was one of their best players last season not named Alexis

Lucas should be the one to sell over anyone else,never understood that transfer. His spell went the same way as Nolito's at Citeh

Luciano Spalletti (new Inter manager) does not want to sell Ivan Perisic [cmw]

Wait,when the hell did they hire Spalletti? Didn't he JUST quit at Roma

Last edited:
Read some reports saying we were going to sign Gael Clichy on a free transfer. Liverpool has denied those rumors. Don't know why, Clichy is a formidable LB, and if he's coming on a free, why not?

Last edited:
I'm guessing Alexis and Ozil are going to demand more wages, Wenger being Wenger probably doesn't want to up Ox's wages.

If he wants to leave and we get a decent fee I wouldn't be too sad.

I just looked it up and Martial has played mostly LW for United that is correct but before that at Monaco he mostly played as a CF.

Ox been mostly trash at Arsenal, he dribbles too much, loses the ball, can't score for ****. He has avg vision.

I just looked it up and Martial has played mostly LW for United that is correct but before that at Monaco he mostly played as a CF.

Yea even during his first season at OT he was a no.9 and he flourished in another attack challenged side but the rise of Rash put him on the outside looking in up top when Ibra signed. I still feel like it's his best position since I'm not sold on him as a full time winger. I'd love to see him paired with another striker to form a partnership and work off each other,think he'd do really well in that scenario but Mou's never really played with 2 up top.

Last edited:
Are we gonna look back in time fondly at this moment in the future Trey Bantz Trey Bantz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom