This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
he held down the 9 spot well for Wales, he obviously isn't technically gifted as ronaldo or ibra but if he goes there he will score. You acting like son didn't damn near pull wales to a euro's final by himself.

He wasn't a 9 for Wales. He played as a SS or wide forward. I think he could play as a false 9 though. If he does sign for us I hope he's played as a 10.

Arsenal have also set their sights on Thomas Lemar, who's interested despite no Champions League offered, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.
The Times: @ManCity are prepared to offer £50m for Van Dijk, and put him on £180k-a-week for 5 years, to beat Chelsea and Liverpool to him.
Slightly surprisingly, Falcao is staying at @AS_Monaco. He signs a new 3 year contract at the club. Scored 30 goals this season.

Van Dijk is one of the transfer's I won't believe till I see him holding up the shirt and his face on the front page of mancity.com No amount of rumors even from reputable people close to City will convince me. Walker and Alexis get the same treatment 
laugh.gif

Doubt Van Dijk moves anytime soon unless Soton bring down their asking fee by quite a bit...

@DaveOCKOP:
BREAKING: Southampton have put a £70M valuation on Van Dijk

Southampton have slapped a £70m price-tag on defender Virgil van Dijk (25) amid interest from City, Chelsea and Liverpool. [Mirror]

Madness :lol:

No Griezman?

What now?
they better put that bread up for belotti lmao

Looks like it'll probably be Belotti,Lukaku or Laca at this point...:nerd:

Throw in Bale depending on how the CL final goes

Last edited:
Prime Falcao without the injuries would've made the same impact on Chelsea the way Diego Costa did without causing drama and having the goon attitude.

Last edited:
 Mendy will sign a 4-year deal worth £100,000/week at Manchester City. £39.8m fee (excluding bonuses) was agreed on Thursday. [Foot Mercato]
Im trusting you with my heart Foot Mercato dont let me down

In other news club decided to have some fun with Yaya since he signed his 1 year extension

Everton is wildin if they think they'll get that

70-80m sounds reasonable but I guess an older Higuain did almost go for 100m himself :lol:,he had a clause but still.

In more silly news...

Manchester United have made an enquiry to Lyon for Alexandre Lacazette. [l'equipe] #MUFC

It'd be hilarious if Woody ends up signing Atleti's rumored Griez replacement instead of Griez himself :lol:

@carlolaudisa: #Inter & #United close to the deal: € 52 mio for #Perisic. Now Mou is waiting for the agreement with the player.

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about Van Dijk for 50. Been one of the best CBs in the BPL since hes arrived but I want to get a signing at RB first. A lot of our defensive lapses were from fullback play and the occasional John Stones mistake or Bravo sitting duck in goal.

I still have faith in Otamendi and Stones to improve. Mendy will be a hugr addition, just wanting to wake up seeing Kyle Walker in Manchester blue :pimp:

Idk how I feel about Van Dijk for 50. Been one of the best CBs in the BPL since hes arrived but I want to get a signing at RB first. A lot of our defensive lapses were from fullback play and the occasional John Stones mistake or Bravo sitting duck in goal.

I still have faith in Otamendi and Stones to improve. Mendy will be a hugr addition, just wanting to wake up seeing Kyle Walker in Manchester blue
pimp.gif
Stones will continue to improve for sure he was very good in 2017 a couple motm worthy performances till his injury but luckily Kompany came back around the same time. Otamendi is fine as long as him and Stones dont play together their styles dont mesh at all. My preferred pairing is Kompany and Stones (because of the higher upside)

Last edited:
From my youtube highlight clip scouting. Lukaku doesn't seem THAT good to me.
Hes the equivalent of a LeBron type build but for Footy. Physical prowess and have developed a strong finishing sense for goal. He has good footwork too, only thing I feel negative about Lukaku is he doesnt pass well and fit a lot of teams. He needs to constantly be fed the ball.

Last edited:
From my youtube highlight clip scouting. Lukaku doesn't seem THAT good to me.

He's not.

He's a striker/target man in the old mold and is good at what he's asked to do but yeah he's not the most complete striker in the world.

Needs to work on his touch and consistency but if you're after goals, which the club is obviously after :lol:,he's good for 20 goals a season in the league. Man is legit built physically to a score goals in England :lol:

Last edited:
Manchester United made an enquiry to Lyon today for Alexandre Lacazette, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.Bilel Ghazi: Manchester United now lead the race for Alexandre Lacazette ahead of Arsenal & Dortmund. No approach from Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom