This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ajax decided they needed some experience to go with their youth....

Ajax signed Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Citeh turning Monaco into their feeder club :smh:

Silly season is in full effect :lol:

Wonder if this makes Mou take a second look at James

I think Jose will definitely have a gander at James now.

I have read from some that apparently James doesn't fit Mou's style since he doesn't track back and defend as much, so who knows.

You lost your TOP target

That is written literally in the second sentence. :rolleyes

Yet we continue, money will be spent, players will come, and the mission will continue.

He's at his best when he's in an advanced positon involved in attack so I wouldn't even want him to track back but I guess you never know with Mou :lol: :rolleyes

That's why that DM is desperately needed

I'm not doubting there are a few backup attacking options one bit,just hope he finds the best fit for the squad

Last edited:
Bye Dave if that gains steam over the next few weeks or months...:smh:

They'd definitely ask for him in return

Last edited:
I know the window has yet to be opened but it feels like there's no real market for James, maybe AC Milan can come back around for him, package Danilo with them too.

Last edited:
wouuldn't mind seeing bale as Man U's 9 he strong enough and has enough in the box presence to do so IMO

wouuldn't mind seeing bale as Man U's 9 he strong enough and has enough in the box presence to do so IMO

View media item 2452194
he held down the 9 spot well for Wales, he obviously isn't technically gifted as ronaldo or ibra but if he goes there he will score. You acting like son didn't damn near pull wales to a euro's final by himself.

Bale's strength has always been exploiting open spaces down the wing heading towards goal.

United are beyond trying to shoefit people in now. It's now the time to put the right player in their correct position to get the best out of them.

Who killed Wenger and replaced him with a clone? :lol: :wow:

@MessiMinutes: BREAKING: L'Équipe report that @Arsenal have made a €100m (£87.m) bid for Kylian Mbappé.

If true, that offer is likely the largest bid the club has ever made for a player. @lequipe say the club have followed Mbappé for years.

L'Équipe: @Arsenal have made Mbappé their primary target for the summer. Should that fail to materialise, Lacazette is the back-up plan.

Iswtdt :lol:

no way mbappe leaves for arsenal now with no CL football. wenger probably made the offer knowing he won't come there so he can tell the fans, "I tried to spend big money but they wouldn't come" :lol:

Last edited:
Lmfaoo Arsenal deceiving their supporters that they're really trying to get Mbappe when they know RM will outbid them. That's an almost clever way to pretend that they're trying to spend big money though.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that €100m is enough to make it seem like they're making a competitive effort, but it's not enough to land Mbappe. This is classic Arsenal.

I posted months ago that I'd love a Lord Woodward brinks truck brought over for Bale. It would be best for both parties imo for Gareth to move back to England, especially now that Isco has proven his worth over Gareth with RMs current set up.

Use those funds toward Mbappe and the investment in elite youth.

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense for Mbappe to go anywhere where he isn't a starter or with no CL, I believe both RM & Mbappe will wait on each other, most likely next year after the WC is played

2016-17-Payments-to-Clubs-article.jpg

2.4billion in total 
Found the Payments to the clubs from last year to compare.

Sunderland got more money to get relegated than Leicester did winning the league last year.

Merit_payments_964x643.jpg

From reddit how much teams got in the first Premier League season
DBO41mDXsAARuSy.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense for Mbappe to go anywhere where he isn't a starter or with no CL, I believe both RM & Mbappe will wait on each other, most likely next year after the WC is played

I agree.

He's 18, he needs to continue getting first team playing time. RM can't provide that right now so I think he stays at Monaco another year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom