This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bale bust wasn't that bad, people nowadays will reach and try to make a meme out of anything.
gotta agree Ronaldos was buns though :rofl:  

Bale bust is horrible I thought it was an inflammatory practice joke at first.

They took his natural chimpanzee features and fed em steroids.

It looks a lot like him
Bale-Bust_11JPG.jpg

40F1E77400000578-4557868-image-a-10_1496216661046.jpg

Anywell, the United fans who were celebrating Atleti's transfer ban are eating SO much crow right now.

Folks were really celebrating? Doubt anyone hates Atleti like that :lol:

The ban means they can't replace him if he leaves so it looks like he's doing them a solid. I'll only be sick if he renews,been rumored that they're offering him an extension...

Last edited:
Some of y'all were celebrating because you thought it meant that he would certainly leave. Safe to say you underestimated his loyalty.

Personally wanted it overturned,would've really accelerated things. Gotta put things on hold for another year now :rolleyes

If only they had a crown in their logo :lol:

Last edited:
That tweet basically confirms he's staying.

United fans took that interview where he said that there was a 60% chance and ran with it.

United fans took that interview where he said that there was a 60% chance and ran with it.

His boy Pogba was teasing hard on social media dropping hints nonstop though :lol:. Reports out of Spain,not England, said he handed a request too. Nothing to do with United fans there.

There was also that Huawaei ad,things seemed set until their ban was upheld, simple as that

Last edited:
The Bale bust wasn't that bad, people nowadays will reach and try to make a meme out of anything.
gotta agree Ronaldos was buns though :rofl:  

Bale bust is horrible I thought it was an inflammatory practice joke at first.

They took his natural chimpanzee features and fed em steroids.

It looks a lot like him
Bale-Bust_11JPG.jpg

40F1E77400000578-4557868-image-a-10_1496216661046.jpg

Damn well from those angles it doesn't even look like the same piece compared to the pictures that were posted yesterday. :lol:

That really doesn't look bad at all.

Y'all just read what y'all want to believe, I posted examples of articles saying the opposite

His boy Pogba was teasing hard on social media dropping hints nonstop though :lol:. Reports out of Spain,not England, said he handed a request too. Nothing to do with United fans there.

There was also that Huawaei ad,things seemed set until their ban was upheld, simple as that

Once again, "his boy Pogba," "his brother," "reports," but all you ever got out of the man himself was the 60%. Yet, all that extraneous BS was enough to compel you to change your avy to him in a United shirt.

Once again, "his boy Pogba," "his brother," "reports," but all you ever got out of the man himself was the 60%. Yet, all that extraneous BS was enough to compel you to change your avy to him in a United shirt.

Why wouldn't he just say 0% if there was no chance? Makes no sense at all to get himself in trouble with the fans and club :lol:. He seemingly felt like it was happening before today's decision. There was a lot of smoke but I guess it's United fans fault for it falling through with the ban being upheld :lol:

The man himself was liking those posts I mentioned so either he's a cruel,trolling sonofa***** or he really thought he was moving at that point

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that y'all took 60% to mean a done deal when im reality its closer to a coin flip like getquik said.

That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that y'all took 60% to mean a done deal when im reality its closer to a coin flip like getquik said.

The 60% comment was before the EL final too,all the reports came after CL footy was secured so all that made it seem inevitable. All the smoke didn't come out of thin air. Looks like Griezmann himself jumped the gun and everyone else followed suit. I'll own up to that :lol:,really thought they'd be able to sign players this summer. Man even had a tease ad in the vault to capitalize off the hype and talk like Adidas last year

Quik posted links of the club denying any move like every big club in the world does with their stars when nothings been finalized yet,same type of comments came from Juve's management last summer. It's standard,clubs won't ever hype up a stars exit prematurely,they know how fans are :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom