This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-17-Payments-to-Clubs-article.jpg

2.4billion in total 

Last edited:
Its still called Allianz Arena, 1860 Munich fans tore it up the other day when they got regulated to the 3rd division

That schmoney $$$$$

Wish I could get some.

I'm saying that money is wild Sunderland got a 90mil+ parting gift to the championship [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hoepfully all the lower table clubs manage the earnings well.

Also this another reason avoiding relegation like leicester city had to do is so important staying in the Premier League is a 100mil in earnings gauranteed basically. Even though they have already very wealthy owners it's still important going forward for what a club wants to do

Last edited:
Should've stuck with Adidas.
laugh.gif

Juventus Stadium is now called the Allianz Stadium. Isn't Bayern's called Allianz Arena?
sick.gif
its koo at least it doesnt look bad just basic and for the extra money i can easily accept it with open arms
laugh.gif
  hope we get a fire 3rd kit though.

waiting for this seasons away kit to go on sale too.

Last edited:
It's scary for other leagues how much the EPL has to poach talent, and for unbiased football fans often how very far from the maximum they get out of all the talent they buy

Last edited:
In other countries it's different since it's just the 1 or 2 big teams that get to poach their leagues talent :lol:

Last edited:
It's scary for other leagues how much the EPL has to poach talent, and for unbiased football fans often how very far from the maximum they get out of all the talent they buy

And this is why clubs outside of England know to charge the absolute maximum for their players.

Everyone was talking about how much Pogba costs, but I said a while back as soon as that new TV deal kicked in, this is exactly what would happen. We'd be talking about 40m+ goal keepers, 60m+ for midfielders etc. It's only going to get more expensive for players. That 200m mark for a player is closer than we think.

@GFFN: AS Monaco & Arsenal, who are interested in Riyad Mahrez, will not pursue the player if Leicester maintain their €45m asking price. (FF)

That would've been a more fair price last summer,I get why they're turned off now

Spurs or Arsenal should kick the tires on him

Last edited:
That is thing though these teams wind up with all this money, just gotta reinvest and build it until you become an actual power

Monaco, Dortmund. Ajax will make so much money off their players & CL they'll still be able to compete

That last point isn't fair. How many times do Spanish or German league teams have to play a cold, rainy night at Stoke?

Zaha just reupped with palace I thought

Also EPL clubs aren't doing anything both Barca and Madrid haven't done for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom