This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Chelsea kit >>>>>>>>
way cleaner then the adidas kit.

previous year kits...GO ON SALE!!! i want city away for $40 range
feels like last seasons kits have been in the $39.99 on todofut and world soccer on several occasions in the past few weeks

Zaha just reupped with palace I thought

Also EPL clubs aren't doing anything both Barca and Madrid haven't done for years

We're not talking about the few top sides, the Chelseas, Uniteds. RMs, etc. we're talking about how if this disparity continues, bottom half EPL sides can have the financial means to deplete their counterparts in other leagues. And when they throw the kind of bread they have at players, it corrupts the culture of the game. Those players maybe don't want to leave situations they're happy in, but they can't say no to Bournemouth splashing more cash than their home club can ever offer. Nobody aspires to play for a West Brom, like if they leave for a Barca, AC Milan, or Bayern, they just go 100% for the check. And football is played at its best when it's about more than that. Good football goes hand in hand with good culture. And I don't feel bad for the player getting paid, I'm just speaking from my perspective as a fan.

And the point still isn't valid because they're doing absolutely nothing like what Barca and Real do. It's not as big of an issue if clubs poach players and bring them to environments that are conducive to their growth and take them into the next higher step in the ascension of their football career. But that's not what happens when they're snatching up players from other good leagues.

Last edited:
I have a feeling he's just gonna go after the dudes that care about how they look. James and Sergio Ramos seem like good choices. Diego Costa clearly doesn't give a damn :lol:

Last edited:
He's looking for a third victim?!? He must be stopped! Who's next, James?
laugh.gif

@ his quote

my money is on Sergio Ramos or Marcelo 
laugh.gif

The Bale bust wasn't that bad, people nowadays will reach and try to make a meme out of anything.

Alternating disappointing news between rivals

@SkyKaveh:
Sky in Italy: Roma reject €30m bid from Liverpool for winger Mohamed Salah

Antoine Griezmann made it clear to Man Utd today that he can't join them this summer because Atlético's ban was upheld. (Source: COPE)

Same paper that broke the news of his request earlier this week before the ban was upheld,his latest posts on IG and Twitter make it look like he's staying for next season.

Guess we'll pick up on this whole thing again in a year...:lol:

Wonder if this means Costa and Laca both stay put at their respective clubs as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom