This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you but still though,if everyone actually waited for players to be pictured in the shirt before talking, the transfer window would be no fun :lol:

The speculating is half of the fun,followed by the actual transfers

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the ban he would have came this off season.

The rest of the league should still be worried because this isn't going to stop United.from signing talent.

Last edited:
In other news...looks like baby Gigi is re-upping...

Milan have offered Donnarumma €4.7M/year + bonuses. Raiola wants €5M/year. Parties are close. [SportItalia]

Raiola's gonna be able to afford another classic mobsters villa this summer :lol:

Last edited:
Milan is making all the right moves so far...

Inter need to get off their *****,guess they'd need a manager first :lol:

Last edited:
If I were Gigi I'd stay. Milan looks to be on the come up. Team will be exciting to watch

If it wasn't for the ban he would have came this off season.

The rest of the league should still be worried because this isn't going to stop United.from signing talent.

Tbh, I'm not worried about y'all. I'm worried about your neighbors in blue.

Valencia is still the best 7 united had

Monaco want to sign Bayern Munich duo Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches this summer. (Source: KICKER)

Costa would be a great Mahrez alternative

I'm glad someone said something. Feel like city is making all these signings and all yall don't care. City is coming for that tittle.

I for sure care :x

Let Citeh get defenders first before worrying about your guy's title being taken away :lol:

The Blues have been quiet...wonder if they have any big transfer plans. Conte made it sound like he wanted a bigger squad

Last edited:
Monaco want to sign Bayern Munich duo Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches this summer. (Source: KICKER)

Costa would be a great Mahrez alternative

I'm glad someone said something. Feel like city is making all these signings and all yall don't care. City is coming for that tittle.

I for sure care :x

Let Citeh get defenders first before worrying about your guy's title being taken away :lol:

The Blues have been quiet...wonder if they have any big transfer plans. Conte made it sound like he wanted a bigger squad

Def anticipating the first move I am def excited to see what Conte does with all that money :evil:

:lol: at these boys celebrating United not getting ONE of their targets. Indeed Griez was top of the list, but as someone in here already says, United has the money to go out and buy someone else. It's VERY early days....and Jose x Ed will bring in the goods.

It's a shame it didn't work out, I was REALLY hoping it was going to, alas this is the game of transfers...topsy turvy...win some, lose some...

Silly season is in full effect :lol:

Wonder if this makes Mou take a second look at James

I think Jose will definitely have a gander at James now.

I have read from some that apparently James doesn't fit Mou's style since he doesn't track back and defend as much, so who knows.

You lost your TOP target

That is written literally in the second sentence. :rolleyes

Yet we continue, money will be spent, players will come, and the mission will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom