This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would definitely set a more positive mood and tone for next season

If world class is saying he wants more playing time next year then Lucas is most likely getting sold...

Whatever happened to that young Japanese striker?

It def would. We seemed to have signed a LB and we might sign another young striker for future use.

Yea one of them is def gonna get sold

Asano had a decent/good season with Stuttgart who won their league and got promoted. He got a few goals and assist, he was mainly played out wide. I think he'll prob be loaned out again regardless if he gets a work permit or not, hopefully with the same club. If not maybe another German club.

Last edited:
I hope Roma go in for Sassulo's coach. This way we can poach 1-3 players from them. Most importantly Berardi

@GFFN:
AC Milan will in the coming days make a €50m + €5m bonus offer for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, according to @mohamedbouhafsi.
Hope they manage to pull it off...

#MakeSerieAGreatAgain

Oh that kit is definitely getting copped if they snatch up Morata

They dun goofed and got my money

Age of the fullbacks indeed.

Skipped about 15 pages in here gents. Hope everyone's weekend was smooth.

Much respect for Arsenal winning the Cup.

Arsene Wenger and Stan Kroenke have reached agreement on 2-yr contract. Due to be ratified by board shortly. Formal announcement tomorrow. (Source)
NWrwEI.gif

I hope City can get all their transfers done before pre-season starts. More time to get all these players acclimated and  playing together.

Plus less stress with no long drawn out transfers :lol:  
Me too and thanks for putting in the extra work for a lot of the recent news. I hope we can just seal the deal for Mendy and Walker. The only 2 signings I want done. Everything else is just a consolation.

@SquawkaNews DONE DEAL: Liverpool have agreed to sign Dominic Solanke after his contract expires with Chelsea on 1st July.

Promising young talent and we got him on a free transfer.

Hearing rumors that Ox and Naby Keita are next for Liverpool

Last edited:
Conte gotta get the wheels in motion.

Gotta keep the squad strong if City is re-upping like this and we're back in CL competition.

@F8Piraux:
REPORT : French striker Antoine #Griezmann wants to leave Atletico Madrid after sending to his club a transfer request. (@RuizAntonito)

1470470341526.gif

Didn't even think that would be needed since he has a clause but encouraging signs no less...:nerd:

Looks like he's leaving footy and takin his talents to South Beach....

@BrazilStat: ABENDZEITUNG:

Bayern are ready to offer Chelsea €50M for Willian, to replace Douglas Costa who is likely to join Juventus. https://t.co/uzRl6dufE7

50M?? That'd probably be Bayerns record transfee :lol:

Costa at Juve though :x

Alex Sandra + Costa on that flank and Cuadrado + Alves on the other would be filthy

@F8Piraux:
REPORT : French striker Antoine #Griezmann wants to leave Atletico Madrid after sending to his club a transfer request. (@RuizAntonito)

1470470341526.gif

Didn't even think that would be needed since he has a clause but encouraging signs no less...:nerd:

Looks like he's leaving footy and takin his talents to South Beach....

Sounds very much like another Frenchman who joined not too long ago...

He's even been taking pics with fans the same way :lol:

View media item 2449974

Last edited:
I can see Greizzy going to the MLS in the back end of his career so he can hang out with his brahs in the NBA :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom