This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that chelsea want to take Areola this summer.

Not sure how I feel about it. He's not the best, but decent as a backup. If Paris could get a solid replacement I see no problem.

50M for Willian?

They trippin

Get your finesse game on

Chelsea got Willian for 30M. So ok, I expect an increase in value but 50M?

I almost feel like you HAVE to do it.

Don't even think he's for sale

Apparently Mou had interest in reuniting with him but Willian's said that he's happy in London

Last edited:
Morata and Willian for the same price :rofl:

AC Milan better up that offer too.

Last edited:
Chelsea should do whatever they can to keep Willian. They have Champions League coming up they should do whatever possible to keep their depth and add on to it. 50 mill is a lot to refuse but when you're a title winning team the last thing you'd want to do is go selling players.

Willian lost his place to Pedro. It's a World Cup year so it's up to him to decide if he wants to pursue more playing time elsewhere.

Never thought I would see the day I wanted to DDT Griezmann, I know my boy Carrasco gonna step up though and I'm praying the Laca deal goes through now

Never thought I would see the day I wanted to DDT Griezmann, I know my boy Carrasco gonna step up though and I'm praying the Laca deal goes through now
I'm hoping Griez leaving means Laca won't go through with the Atleti move. I think I saw somewhere that he was interested because Griez was there. If he's not there, who knows? :nerd:

@SquawkaNews DONE DEAL: Liverpool have agreed to sign Dominic Solanke after his contract expires with Chelsea on 1st July.
Hope these chelsea youngsters play well where ever they end up.

I'm sure we will see other Chelsea youngsters go this summer. Business as usual for the club. I hope they flourish tho.

@SquawkaNews DONE DEAL: Liverpool have agreed to sign Dominic Solanke after his contract expires with Chelsea on 1st July.

Promising young talent and we got him on a free transfer.

Hearing rumors that Ox and Naby Keita are next for Liverpool

I would be sick if we lost OX, espeically to Pool. He had such a great season, his best one yet. Major player for us.

Source: Former Nice attacker Alexy Bosetti is on trial with #RBNY. Has played for French U-19, U-20 national team.
— Kristian Dyer (@KristianRDyer)

May 30, 2017

cc @Mastamind89

I don't know much about him but this could work out nicely. Our attack has been stale and BWP isn't getting any younger

I'm hoping Griez leaving means Laca won't go through with the Atleti move. I think I saw somewhere that he was interested because Griez was there. If he's not there, who knows? :nerd:

Bruh. Laca flocka ain't going to Arsenal b. Wenger ****** that situation all up :lol:

It would be fire to see him at Atletico tho. With or without Griez. Atletico always has certified forwards.

Tottenham Hotspur have emerged as favourites to sign Fulham left-back Ryan Sessegnon. (Source: The Times)

Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee to sign Striker Henry Onyekuru from Belgian side KAS Eupen. (Source: Sky Sports Sources)

Bruh. Laca flocka ain't going to Arsenal b. Wenger ****** that situation all up :lol:

It would be fire to see him at Atletico tho. With or without Griez. Atletico always has certified forwards.
I gave up hope as soon as Laca said he's only going to a CL team. I'd prefer him go to PSG out of anyone at this point. Stay in the country, ball out, earn that FFF call up for real. I wouldn't mind seeing his mental transformation under Cholo though.

$50M for Willian, $100M for Griezz/Mbappe...

How long do you guys think until we have a $200M transfer fee? 10 years?

Messi would go for 200 rn

Also Messi still hasn't signed his new contract, one year left on his deal

Last edited:
At the rate we're going, it might be sooner than 10 years

Last edited:
I think it'll still be a while. There were rumors United might try to activate Neymar's €200m release clause though, which would probably have been a better buy than Pogba. As unlikely as it is, if it's to happy any time soon, it'll be this summer. Neymar will be a year older with a much higher clause next offseason. Considering Ronnie's age, Neymar and Messi are probably the only 2 that could fetch that price. Messi isn't going anywhere though.

Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee to sign Striker Henry Onyekuru from Belgian side KAS Eupen. (Source: Sky Sports Sources)

Was just about to post this. Apparently personal terms are not yet agreed but I'm sure it will happen. Lets hope that he doesn't end up like Sanogo.

Arsène Wenger has been given €120m to spend in the summer transfer window by Arsenal, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom