This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayern paying 100m on one player? Not their style at all

They're the type of club that never spends exorbitantly but can still snap up top talent on a discount for some reason ala Juve. Gets me salty :lol: :smh:

That's because both of those teams are the only contenders for titles in their leagues.

Players will gladly go there to collect their league medal and work towards CL medal.

If only Paris got that respect :smh:

Sam Lee(someone to be trusted with City news) said this as far as who he knows City's remaining transfer targets to be.
 As far as I know it's Ederson, Walker, Bonucci, Mendy, Silva, Alexis and maybe another forward
  Txiki had talks in London at the weekend for Walker and Alexis. City believe they'll eventually get both, and Mendy
Silva is done Ederson seems to be wrapped up. And he has also stated the club is confident they can beat out Bayern for Alexis. Not sure how I feel about us being in for Alexis not sure if its needed but I can see the argument for another forward since Nolito will most likely be sold back to Celta Vigo leaving Sane as our only wing option on the left right now.

Last edited:
That's encouraging news if that's Citeh's remaining target list,means Fabinho should be up for grabs for Mou :nerd:

Just gonna need them to miss out on Alexis and Bonucci...

No way Wenger lets his main man go to an English rival right? 8)

Andreas Pereira to get Man United chance after loan return

Music to my ears :smokin,he performed well enough on loan in Spain last season to earn a chance. Should be able to get pt in between all the cup fixtures next season

Last edited:
Yeah Sam Lee said Fabinho doesn't seem to be a priority right now apparently Carvalho is in interest although they are slightly different players and I think Fabinho is better.

Also just read Ederson wont be announced today because of third party ownership issues that have to be sorted but overall the deal is done

Last edited:
Kicker: Lucien Favre has agreed to join @BVB. Extracting him from Nice may prove costly, however, as his contract lasts until 2019.
According to @mohamedbouhafsi, Jean Michaël Seri's agent will meet with representatives from both PSG and Barcelona in the coming days.

Last edited:
@thcoast: The decision regarding Atlético Madrid’s ban will be made tomorrow.

Quite the coincidence with the Griez news today...

Doubt it would've came out if the ban was being upheld

Last edited:
Cause when it comes to United everyones a statistician....I happen to read this and figured it belonged in here...

2015-16: Van Gal finished 5th and won the FA Cup....Sacked.

2016-17: Wenger finished 5th and won the FA Cup....2 Year Deal.

View media item 2449828
One club wants to win trophies, and the other is Arsenal. TBF I didn't think LVG got a true chance after following up Moyes (that was always going to take years to recover from), but getting Mou made it easier for y'all to move forward I guess.

Last edited:
@SquawkaNews DONE DEAL: Liverpool have agreed to sign Dominic Solanke after his contract expires with Chelsea on 1st July.

Cause when it comes to United everyones a statistician....I happen to read this and figured it belonged in here...

2015-16: Van Gal finished 5th and won the FA Cup....Sacked.

2016-17: Wenger finished 5th and won the FA Cup....2 Year Deal.

View media item 2449828
Did LVG win back to back FA cups?
Or 3/4?

Did he qualify for CL the previous 20 years?
Has he ever won the PL?

Asking for a friend.

Wenger should flex some financial muscle early this window to get a little goodwill back from the #WengerOut contingent. He'd probably get a years reprieve from it all if he bought someone like Laca

So you want Arsene back?

They have no choice now :lol:

Last edited:
These clubs wasting no time when it comes to business :wow:

Where's my guy @chiva1908, Chivas won the league, hope my dude didn't get a heart attack out there.
he used to dance all over the pitch, don't know what happened to him this past season
Much like Hazard in 15/16, poor squad performances, poor individual performances. Mahrez was ready to leave last year, he's been totally honest and I respect that. 100% guarantee that he will flourish wherever he ends up

Man what a come up for him :wow:,now he's probably gonna be the Selecao's no.9 during the next WC :smokin

@Jon_LeGossip:Retweeted Mohamed Bouhafsi:

PSG & Barcelona reportedly stepping up efforts to sign Nice's Jean-Michael Seri. Player's representatives to meet both clubs next week.

Dude has been highly rated in France all season,hope Barca get him if it means Valverde stays away from Ander :lol:

Last edited:
Wenger should flex some financial muscle early this window to get a little goodwill back from the #WengerOut contingent. He'd probably get a years reprieve from it all if he bought someone like Laca

So you want Arsene back?

Hopefully they mention how much transfer we have available tomorrow. I would love if we got some major deals done quick and early. But that never really seems to happen for us minus 1 or 2 players so I don't expect anything different.

Wenger spent a decent amount last year

Xhaka
Lucas
Mustafi

Etc

Lucas feels like wasted money, I don't think he really got a fair chance this season. I know injuries are part of it but besides that there were times he was available and never used. I wouldn't surprised if he left. Both him and Giroud want more playing time.

Last edited:
I hope City can get all their transfers done before pre-season starts. More time to get all these players acclimated and  playing together.

Plus less stress with no long drawn out transfers
laugh.gif

So you want Arsene back?

Hopefully they mention how much transfer we have available tomorrow. I would love if we got some major deals done quick and early. But that never really seems to happen for us minus 1 or 2 players so I don't expect anything different.

Wenger spent a decent amount last year

Xhaka
Lucas
Mustafi

Etc

Lucas feels like wasted money, I don't think he really got a fair chance this season. I know injuries are part of it but besides that there were times he was available and never used.

It would definitely set a more positive mood and tone for next season

If world class is saying he wants more playing time next year then Lucas is most likely getting sold...

Whatever happened to that young Japanese striker?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom