This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Bull Salzburg's central midfielder Konrad Laimer will sign a contract at RB Leipzig. He has €8m release clause.
Mario Götze's brother Felix Götze has signed a two-year professional contract at Bayern

Man gets 120m to spend, turns around and cops a 6.8m kid

Meanwhile, Pep is out looking to cop half of the CL and Alexis.

Arsene needs to wake up. He's spending all his time looking at kids, and next thing you know he'll come out and say "I wanted to buy ___________ but blah blah blah"

Dude legit has a feeder club mentality.

Why are you guys acting surprised? Arsenal hasn't spent in over a decade when they had CL football, you really expect them to go out and land the big names now?

Last edited:
Why are you guys acting surprised? Arsenal hasn't spent in over a decade when they had CL football, you really expect them to go out and land the big names now?

I actually don't want big names.

I want the old scouting department back, I want young hungry dudes, and I'm willing to sacrifice heart for quality.

Couldn't care less about the price tag of a single player targeted this summer.

At the rate we're going, it might be sooner than 10 years

This is what I was thinking :lol:

Like mentioned above,if Neymar ever moves, it'll probably break the 200m threshold. Market has become crazy of the last few years,granted my club's contributed to it but damn :lol:. Something like 30m almost doesn't get you much nowadays

In silly news,AS was saying that Real rejected Inters James bid because he reportedly favors a move to OT because of CL footy,not sure if Mou's in for him but I'd take him over Perisic for the price that's been floated.

Also saw the club achieved a pretty cool milestone

@SkyKaveh: KPMG: Manchester United first club in world to be valued at more than €3 billion (£2.6bn). Second most valuable Real Madrid. Third Barcelona

Last edited:
AS also purported what Flo's future squad plans for los Blanco's look like

AS: Real Madrid is already planning for the next 6 years. This could be the lineup in mind for the future.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBGp9keWsAA3rgd.jpg[/QUOTE]

This would be real intriguing,a lot of good young Spanish talent there. I'm sure there'll be some bigger names irl though,Dybala played coy when asked about a future Real move just today :lol

Last edited:
I'm here for it, I think Llorente passes up Casemiro, that lineup seems more feasible for 3 years from now, 6 is ridiculous

Last edited:
Think they meant more over the next 6 rather than in 6 but yea it looks real good on paper. Asensio really came in and put a nail in James's Real career :lol: :smh:

If Real wins the CL this season Europe better be scared. It'll be 3 in 4 years, with a bunch of young talent coming up. Also a much better formula for transfers in place, adept scouting at identifying future world class talent at a young age and snatching them up (many times on the low,) unloading players before they get too old, and still have the galacitco bag when they need it.

All this is even better with Zizou at the helm. Not only has he been managing well on the field, but the drama and Perez side show has been relatively non-existent. A CL win would further solidify the great state the club is currently in.

There are plenty of variables (first and foremost winning Saturday which bookies have at a 50/50) and assembling the pieces to eventually move past CR7. Also La Liga still went down to the last day and you can never count out MSN. But at the hypothetical absolute best case scenario, there can be a historic period for Madrid. Even by their high standards.

Last edited:
I uses to use Dybala and Morata as left and right strikers in Fifa 17, it was lit.

He was on his fifth brew, of course the shirt came off:
View media item 2450473
:lol: in all seriousness, stadium looks dope. I'm sure it was an incredible experience. Congrats on the title!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom