This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard for Juve to say no to 90m

They ain't hurting since the transfer

If united brings enough money bags i'm sure Atletico would say yes too. 100m seems to be the starting point

BREAKING:
#Aubameyang
to PSG is a done deal ! Agreement btw Dortmund and PSG with a 70M€ move. He should earn 10M€/y.
#PSG
(
@YahooSportFR
)

:nerd:

@PRIME

(grain of salt doh)

giphy.gif

If united brings enough money bags i'm sure Atletico would say yes too. 100m seems to be the starting point

There's no starting point/ real negotiations,he has a release clause :lol:. It's as simple as him wanting the move and the club paying 86m pounds which is close to 100m euro's. Cholo himself said he couldn't prevent another club from paying the clause during the season

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/diego-sime...-if-suitors-meet-86-3m-release-clause-1613324

Last edited:
It'd be a tough ask but apparently they're still going ahead with their transfer plans.

Kroenke: "Our ambition is to win the league and other trophies in Europe. Arsène is the best person to make that happen." (Source: @Arsenal) https://t.co/u45I4yeZVN

wenger-smile.gif

Unrelated but DiMarzio says Griez has an offer from P$G but he doesn't want to go to France :nerd:

FFS Griez, JUST GET IN THERE

We better pitch our absolute BEST offer. Shoot our best damn shot to get this man. Or Alexis :nerd:

I need to see cavani, aubameyang, and a third killer up front next season

Rather it be Alexis tbh tho

It'd be a tough ask but apparently they're still going ahead with their transfer plans.

Kroenke: "Our ambition is to win the league and other trophies in Europe. Arsène is the best person to make that happen." (Source: @Arsenal) https://t.co/u45I4yeZVN

wenger-smile.gif

Unrelated but DiMarzio says Griez has an offer from P$G but he doesn't want to go to France :nerd:

FFS Griez, JUST GET IN THERE

We better pitch our absolute BEST offer. Shoot our best damn shot to get this man. Or Alexis :nerd:

I need to see cavani, aubameyang, and a third killer up front next season

Rather it be Alexis tbh tho

Gonna have to fight it out with Bayern for Alexis...

Cavani and Obama is already solid up top

Last edited:
Rather fight it out with Bayern than United tbh.

At least Bayern knows their financial limits. There's no safety on United's trigger.

Not trying to get washed in that bidding war over Griez.

:lol:,Bayern go hard after their main targets though....:nerd:

There wouldn't really be a bidding war in Griez's case,his fee's been set for a while now. You guys would be paying the same thing if he went to Paris

True. But that's even harder because he's known to want to play for united and I think a season or 2 ago Paris was after him and he's been reported to not fancy a move back to France.

So the Griez chase looks all but dead for PSG.

But with Alexis, Paris can offer just about as much as Bayern can in terms of trophies (outside of a CL, but that really can't be promised anyway), and can cover whatever wage demands he has.

Sun is shining a little brighter on the Alexis side :lol:

Or, just take Lacazette :pimp:

Y'all said Bayern doesn't splash though, so I'm assuming PSG can offer more for Alexis

I've been trying to tell y'all, Griez will only be in one of two places next year. Either in Manchester wearing red, which I'd say looks to be about 75% probable at this point, or still in Madrid with Atletico.

As far as the Fabinho rumors as a Carrick replacement, I like his versatility but maybe I'm alone in liking Ander as more of a Carrick replacement? I feel like he really showed his defensive abilities in games like the Chelsea game and has enough creativity to become a cornerstone at the 6?

Last edited:
That's still true,can't see them dropping more than 70-80m on dude,given his age probably even less. Other clubs will most likely offer more but they can't offer the same situation as Bayern,dude can play with a compatriot on a top 4 squad in the world. Probably gonna be down to his choice

The Carrick testimonial lineup is [emoji]128293[/emoji] btw,gonna catch it for nostalgic purposes :lol:. Heard they've already sold 65k tix :x

Last edited:

There's no starting point/ real negotiations,he has a release clause :lol:. It's as simple as him wanting the move and the club paying 86m pounds which is close to 100m euro's. Cholo himself said he couldn't prevent another club from paying the clause during the season

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/diego-sime...-if-suitors-meet-86-3m-release-clause-1613324
Is it that simple though? I recall Arsenal going 1 dollar over Luis Suarez release clause and he plays for Barca now. Just saying.

Is it that simple though? I recall Arsenal going 1 dollar over Luis Suarez release clause and he plays for Barca now. Just saying.

Wenger himself said he wrongly assumed he had a low clause iirc. Think clauses work differently in Spain too

Clubs seem to have more say in where they can sell in England

Last edited:

Yeah, but that was petty though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom