Not open for further replies.
So Atleti can't buy anyone.
PSG blew their load on Obama.

Laca still available...
nerd.gif

Wenger needs to go out with a bang these next 2 years
nerd.gif
Atleti can buy, the players will just have to wait until january to suit up

Apparently the decision on their ban was actually delayed..

Atletico's transfer ban decision has now been moved to tomorrow after CAS admitted it would not be meeting the deadline. [El Pais] [emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]133678887402[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
You guys seen that new Griez ad? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

He's about to be the boy in a few weeks. Profile going to go through the roof. Huawei trying to cash in while they still can :lol:

Wonder how long it'll be before this one gets wrapped up.

Apparently the decision on their ban was actually delayed..

Atletico's transfer ban decision has now been moved to tomorrow after CAS admitted it would not be meeting the deadline. [El Pais] [emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]133678887402[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I suppose this is actually good for United.

Hope the transfer ban isn't imposed. Atletico being good is good for la Liga. It would be adding insult to injury to prevent them from reing-up after losing Griez.

Memphis byke for the Netherlands and has a hell of an assist in the 21st :pimp: Promes with the goal.

Dutch might actually win a game?!

Last edited:
Hope the transfer ban isn't imposed. Atletico being good is good for la Liga. It would be adding insult to injury to prevent them from reing-up after losing Griez.
outside of 13-14 (won it) & 15-16 (finished 3rd, 3 pts behind barca) they haven't really competed in the league, they been a bigger force in Europe and thats where I think they will be hurt the most, they really needed to improve their attacking options, Greizmann or not

A good Atleti definitely is good for the league though. They also won the Copa del Rey in 12-13, serve as a model of possibility for other La Liga sides, and those Madrid Derbies/matches against Barca make for 4 additional "big fixtures" throughout the season when Atleti is good.

A good Atleti definitely is good for the league though. They also won the Copa del Rey in 12-13, serve as a model of possibility for other La Liga sides, and those Madrid Derbies/matches against Barca make for 4 additional "big fixtures" throughout the season when Atleti is good.

This, thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah man need somebody to keep pressure on barca too

-----
IMG_4651.JPG.1f535c9d50300cf8543fc3a7b9018eea.JPG

IMG_4650.thumb.JPG.fa27dc41a36027b9cc96b27e4f46ddd7.JPG

The La Liga font, cup kits only I guess

Last edited:

outside of 13-14 (won it) & 15-16 (finished 3rd, 3 pts behind barca) they haven't really competed in the league, they been a bigger force in Europe and thats where I think they will be hurt the most, they really needed to improve their attacking options, Greizmann or not
We gonna act like that's not an incredibly competitive top three relative to the norm in La Liga?

I don't see how someone can deny that Atletico being a top 5 - 10 team in the world isn't good for La Liga and doesn't make the league more competitive. 

Last edited:
We gonna act like that's not an incredibly competitive top three relative to the norm in La Liga?

I don't see how someone can deny that Atletico being a top 5 - 10 team in the world isn't good for La Liga and doesn't make the league more competitive. 
I'm saying they should actually be doing better in the league, since Diego took over its only been 2 years where they were an actually threat to win the league, they're a better European team than they are domestically. The other years they finished well behind the winners.

Last edited:

I'm saying they should actually be doing better in the league, since Diego took over its only been 2 years where they were an actually threat to win the league, they're a better European team than they are domestically. The other years they finished well behind the winners.
I don't know how you can say they haven't competed in the league when they've won it and finished within 3 points of the top of the table 2 of the last 4 seasons but that's besides the point.  All he said was Atletico being good is good for La Liga. I don't see how that's debatable.   Atletico being a top team in the world adds competitive value to La Liga.  A transfer ban could potentially put that in jeopardy. 

Last edited:
In the world of international friendlies, 2-footed, studs up tackles to the side of the shin are not fouls.

Not sure how to embed on mobile.

Lucky that de Ligt didn't get his leg broken.

In the world of international friendlies, 2-footed, studs up tackles to the side of the shin are not fouls.

Not sure how to embed on mobile.

Lucky that de Ligt didn't get his leg broken.

A player should be fined for this nonsense.

The Brazilian goalkeeper returned to Lisbon tonight and, in exclusive statements to A BOLA and A BOLA TV, did not hide his satisfaction with the new career in the service of the English club. 

"I'm very happy, the first impressions were very good," said the 23-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom