This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That "inflation" is no joke boy
bro I legit try to buy any player in manager mode in FIFA 17 and every player's wage is like my whole squad 4 times over. F the EPL
laugh.gif

Oh well what can I do? This frees up room for a Bernardeshi or Berardi signing.

Anyone else feel like Martial might be done at United?

I hate this guy.

Picked him up in FIFA Manager mode for $40m and he wouldn't stop *****ing about how he wanted to leave the club. Ended up selling him two seasons later for $95m

If you were managing Liverpool then I understand why he'd want to leave.

Wait.. Didn't they JUST sign dude officially from Chelsea?

I'm actually not sure. Feel like we signed him awhile back? Right after his loan spell a Fiorentina. I don't believe he'll leave but I trust Monchi to find us a better replacement if he does leave.

Wait.. Didn't they JUST sign dude officially from Chelsea?

I'm actually not sure. Feel like we signed him awhile back? Right after his loan spell a Fiorentina. I don't believe he'll leave but I trust Monchi to find us a better replacement if he does leave.

He was on loan at Fiorentina, then Chelsea shipped him back out on their loan jugg but to Roma last season. Roma just officially signed him last summer. This was his first year as an official Roma player, not a loanee.

Kind of confused as to why Roma didn't just do a 2nd year loan...

Last edited:
Roma is getting a new coach and we have a new sporting director. Maybe he's just not in their plans. Again, nothing is confirmed.

Rumors of szczesny to Napoli and Reina to Newcastle are popping up.

Last edited:
always skeptical of players coming from italy to england.. Can only think of a few to make a smooth transition. More power to Liverpool tho for spending that cash  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom