This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now seeing that Chicha broke the El Tri scoring record,awesome for him :smokin :smokin.

His late goals have been missed the last 2 seasons...
I'm really hoping City get Mendy this week would love him to be our leftback for years to come. Ederson is looking more and more likely too. If we somehow get Kyle Walker as well [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Would be great stuff

Would be bossing this window if all that happened,would just need a CB and you guys would look a pretty damn strong side

Last edited:
I wish we didn't have to get a CB but we can't trust Vinny's health and we can't get in another situation where Kolarov is the 3rd choice centerback because of injury so it becomes a need again.

other thing we would need off the top of my head is a new number 6 and right back cause right now we have no rightbacks lol

Last edited:
"Ederson Moraes is practically a Manchester City player and Benfica have already offered André Moreira a 5-year deal to replace him. [A Bola]"

Having Pep helps a lot I watched Bernardo Silvas first interview and it was obvious from some of the things he said and his mentality on playing and the game Pep was a very important reason in his decision. Same with Jesus and how Pep swayed him to sing to with us as well.

Last edited:
Silva was saying earlier in the season that his favorite teams were Peps Barca squads,they definitely have an attractive project and the funds required to fulfill their ambitions

In more silly news...

@telefoot_TF1:
#Téléfoot
Paul Pogba wants to win the @ChampionsLeague with @ManUtd! And with @AntoGriezmann? Discover his response [emoji]10549[/emoji]️[emoji]10549[/emoji]️ https://t.co/URd7zj8Tet

Basically said watch this space :lol: :nerd:

i thought perisic was already 30 so i was gonna bash the move, i dont see why united are moving for all these players that play basically the same position, be linked with more defenders please

Sucks that the only thing we have to look forward to this summer is the Confed Cup :x

Looking at the teams competing this year and Germany should run away with it.

Last edited:
After the CL final I could use a summer offseason from watching footy so I don't eem mind

i thought perisic was already 30 so i was gonna bash the move, i dont see why united are moving for all these players that play basically the same position, be linked with more defenders please

He's 28 :lol:,if it keeps Lingard on the bench during big matches I don't mind one bit :lol:. Didn't see much of him at Inter but he looked good at the Euro's so I'll trust Mou's judgment,all his signings last season ended up making a difference so he's earned a little trust for now on that end...

I'm sure he's got defenders in mind too,he said Woodward's had his targets for months now. The rumored Keane move looks likelier by the week and I'll expect him to be after a FB as well.

Last edited:
On an unrelated note: yesterday was watching highlights of a 2008 Copa Libertadores match between River Plate and San Lorenzo. I had forgotten that at one point River had Falcao and Alexis Sanchez on the same squad with Simeone as manager :x

We still knocked them out of the Copa though :smokin

It's not that bad considering Juve paid almost 100m for a fat 29 y/o Higuain

confed cup

gold cup

a few world cup qualifications

a few friendlies

few more weeks of under 20 world cup

preseason tour of united states....

summer wont be that bad... could be a lot worst

Forgot about the qualifiers, those will be stressful for me. Sampaoli needs to get us to Russia

@PRIME

@thcoast:
#PSG and #BVB have apparently started talks over a potential transfer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Aubameyang has apparently already received a very interesting offer from them. Answer expected next week.

All that according to @Margot_Dumont and @beinsports_FR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom