This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totti had a golden opportunity. De Rossi was blessed to drill that or else he would've taken crazy heat. Great shot

Much respect to Totti, one of the greatest to ever do it. Won trophies for club and country and a member of a dying breed: the one-club man.

Totti. :smokin

Marchisio will get the same treatment once he retires.

Last edited:
i didnt get the chance to watch totti at his peak but the class was always there on the pitch when i did get to watch him . I have extra love for the one club man :pimp: been slacking on copping his shirt, good thing they are tons of options lol

tumblr_oqoc1npNDj1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

City joining the Mbappe sweepstakes seems a bit strange considering they already have a great prospect striker in Jesus. Neither one will be ok with sitting behind the other.

Last edited:
City really just buying up all the attacking talent in europe lol ... they are gonna be fierce next season 

tbh I dont think we are in for Mbappe that rumor makes no sense no reason for us to be in for him

Wew that 3rd party ownership of him really brought up the price 
laugh.gif
 since Benfica only own 50% of his rights I knew the price would be up there so they could make as much back

Ederson is Brazilian or Portuguese? With that ownership bs I'm gonna assume Brazilian

Last edited:
Ederson any good? Is he young? Better than Alisson?
23 right now. From what Benfica fans say he is very good great reactions, saving ability a cannon of a foot when going long and great with his feet could/should be Brazil number 1 in a couple years if not sooner. 

Highlight video's can only tell but so much obviously but I guess better than nothing when at least getting familiar. One thing I noticed he comes off his line ALOT

If there is anyone in the thread by chance who watches Benifca or at least Primeira Liga regularly it would be dope if they could chime in with their thoughts.

Last edited:
23 right now. From what Benfica fans say he is very good great reactions, saving ability a cannon of a foot when going long and great with his feet could/should be Brazil number 1 in a couple years if not sooner. 

Highlight video's can only tell but so much obviously but I guess better than nothing when at least getting familiar

If there is anyone in the thread by chance who watches Benifca or at least Primeira Liga regularly it would be dope if they could chime in with their thoughts.

Coupé It Coupé It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom