This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRIME PRIME

@thcoast:
#PSG and #BVB have apparently started talks over a potential transfer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Aubameyang has apparently already received a very interesting offer from them. Answer expected next week.

All that according to @Margot_Dumont and @beinsports_FR

Cavani + Aubameyang up front next year? :smokin

Monaco's flash in the pan is over if true

Totti after the match

tumblr_oqolms1gZC1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

atl united plays the best football out of any mls team( from the games i have seen thus far)

city might spend 3- 400 mill this off season.......lol

atl united plays the best football out of any mls team( from the games i have seen thus far)

city might spend 3- 400 mill this off season.......lol
Front office has made some great moves. Martino as a coach and acquiring some good Latin players that fit the MLS type of pace and physical style has looked great.

Last edited:

Dunno if this has been posted but Atleti legends played a world XI in a charity game today and Mahrez was on the world XI, weird, but he played alongside Ronaldinho which is ******* amazing.

Last edited:
Man I had no idea what the ref was about to do there in that game. That could have easliy been a pen think Chivas got away with one

Man I had no idea what the ref was about to do there in that game. That could have easliy been a pen think Chivas got away with one
Tigres have cried wolf so much that the one call they should have got wasn't given because they flop and complain too much.

@ChelseaFC As expected, Arsenal have mirrored our 3-4-3, with Holding, Mertesacker and Monreal at the back. #FACupFinal

Dude replied with "Superb. Makeshift back three with a semi retired bloke, an U21 player and a converted LB show up the supposed innovators of the formation."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom