This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
really thought FA cup was tomorrow.. went to treasure island and saw a couple gunners celebrating.. got on my phone and realized i missed the game smh

CONGRATS Arsenal Fans, now build on this for next season 

Credit where credit is due....I just read Wenger had won 3 FA Cups in 4 years? Sure it's not the league or the CL, but that's a pretty damn impressive feat.

Lennon 
nthat.gif

also, at this rate the US are going to have an entirely new starting XI out there with how this game is being officiated 
laugh.gif

and CCV with a second yellow

this match official is on one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cam getting an F bomb in the most english accent ever as he is being sent off, love it 

thats now 3 players who won't be available for the round of 16

Last edited:
Derrick Jones is a grown *** man out there. 

Excited to see what sort of pro he develops into, I've had my eye on this kid for a minute 

laugh.gif
 I've been slightly curious about how the other games had been 

but naw these games are on late enough, I'm just gonna focus on the US games and go to bed 
laugh.gif

set piece defense pls

I ******* knew the US would give up a goal as soon as Cobi Jones popped off about the weak Saudi attack 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to the Arsenal fans!

What a great game. Very entertaining.

If Arsenal would play every game with this kind of energy... Even Özil got in the tacklings. 

And shoutout to my big ******* German Per Mertesacker. What a hell of game did he play after this very long break?! Classy man 
pimp.gif

Carrick got a 1 year extension :smokin,well deserved. He's probably not a full starter anymore but he's still a good stabilizing MF presence to have off the bench. Thought he was gonna retire after they announced his testimonial for next month but I guess it's like Roo playing a full season after his :lol:. Evra confirmed he'd be on the pitch for that along with most of the '08 CL winning squad minus Ron for obvious reasons...it's the day after the final in Cardiff. Fergie's gonna be coaching the Reds while good 'ol 'arry Redknapp will manage the other squad.

In more silly news...

@RBairner:
Both Manchester City & Real Madrid have launched €130m offers for Monaco striker Kylian #Mbappe, according to Telefoot. #MCFC #ASM

The gawd confirming the Perisic interest

@utdreport:
Ivan Perisic has already spoken to Mourinho a month ago. Chelsea have also requested information on the player

Man United have offered €35m for Ivan Perisic, but Inter want €55-60m for him [di marzio]

Must've been him Mou met when he made that random visit to Zagreb midseason...

Like him for 35-45m,Inter wanna fleece with their asking price :lol:

@FromTStands:
Diego Costa: "I will only leave Chelsea for Atlético. If not, I will stay here. I'm not interested in other clubs."

The China deal sounds dead

Needed to make a separate post for this,it's Totti day for Captain Roma himself which marks the end of an era...

Zanetti showing off his tribute boots

View media item 2447780
The kit they'll rock later

View media item 2447779
View media item 2447781
Played 25 years for his hometown club...mans longevity is forever legendary :pimp:

Fair play and much respect to dude,it'll be beyond weird seeing Roma without him next season

I'll be on the lookout for this kit to cop

View media item 2447782

Last edited:
Apparently they need they need the funds to bid for James/ADM

For 60m I'd go after James :lol:. Doubt Mou would end up paying their asking price though,they'll probably find a compromise between 45-50m which is still steep but no one comes cheap in todays market anymore it feels :lol: :x

Seeing reports of Mendy going to Citeh for 50m pounds...sheesh. Think that would be the record fee for a FB

Last edited:
I'm really hoping City get Mendy this week would love him to be our leftback for years to come. Ederson is looking more and more likely too. If we somehow get Kyle Walker as well [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Would be great stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom